Castle Combe Forge Summer Action Day 12/9/15 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

My second session was a washout, car went into limp mode just after hitting Quarry on lap 2. FML.

Better t'intercooler needed I think :D

Probably didn't help that we were kept waiting for so long and the car was sat idling for so long.

Session one uploading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

All good on the journey back down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I entered new territory for me today and having people asking what i'm running, etc. I told someone in an Octavia it was standard, apart from the stage 2 remap. :D

I've developed a slight rattle from the back at idle now, which i think is one of my exhaust clamps and, when i left, i had a squeal when accelerating hard in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Before, i only had it in 2nd. :(

Yeah that was me, standard my arse lol

• Like 3

Thanks for all the help today, gutted I didn't get on the track. Luckily I managed to get the car home and after some digging, found that the itg intake had disintegrated! Pretty sure that was it! This Olly should be home by now with the Westfield. Luckily had a contact with a recovery truck who was happy to help.

• Like 1

makes a massive difference, mate :)

You and others were greatly missed today ;)

Wanted to go so much, but bills to pay and not enough left over for the day unfortunately. Hopefully after getting some bits done over the winter, the Alfa will be at the Spring track day.

• Like 3

well because my "amazing" dash cam is that good the clips it has taken is in 1 minute clips and likes to sit higher than it was when put in :( so i added them into a playlist to make things easier :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvk2S9G88iOp84UEghs4DRyqM775mBX0x

Some guy came up to me afterwards and told me to look in my mirrors as I was in the way of people :S I had you behind me most of the time and anybody who was faster than me I let past and I kept to the left on all the straights so not sure if it was one of the other black octy's he had a problem with? Apparently it was the one with "the big wheels" but mine are stock.

Nice job keeping up bud, I'll get better next time :p