Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Alternators can be a bit of a pain.. especially if it's non standard. If youve a denso type fitted with non standard brackets, worth checking the alternator belt alignment as some of the brackets out there are a bit crap. A few Chinese copy's of alternators out there of dubious quality as well, though might just be the high revs killing it.

Anyhow, all the best for Sunday, for both you and Damo, you both must be pretty excited about it, no doubt it will be a great day for you both. Be safe and no doubt we'll see you at some point during the day. :)

• Like 4

It was a good day anyway Richard. When you came back out everyone, from our viewpoint, could see you were on a mission and overtook lots! It was excellent to see the car going so well and then to have a mechanical fault and have to pull out at the end disappointing. But given the shunt that happened possibly a good thing. Onward and upwards for next year!

• Like 3

Does your foot reach your mouth LE?... pmsl :)

Damo, AKA evil miyagi, real name Damian Hirst...

Other half of briskly racing (no 52)...

Well done Damo on the result today.. :)..

Edited by B33fy
  • Like 3

Does your foot reach your mouth LE?... pmsl :)

Damo, AKA evil miyagi, real name Damian Hirst...

Other half of briskly racing (no 52)...

Well done Damo on the result today.. :)..

I am confused (foot removed from mouth with some difficulty). So who is Dr Evil ?

I had thought Evil Miyagi was Dr Evil

I am off to the garden to dig a big hole

• Like 1

Some bloke changing his name by deed poll maybe .. His race team entry in the programme had a similar reference to Dr something or other, sometimes they choose silly names etc to give the commentators something to talk about, any publicity is good publicity I suppose.

• Like 1

Well that was definitely worth catching up on. Great thread and love the videos :)

In my defence it was a 50/50 change of getting the names right

Evil Miyagi = Dr Evil

Evil Myagi = Damien Hirst

hole finished. thinking of planting a Giant Redwood in it now :blush:

btw well team Brisky Racing. Good effort :) Only wish I didn't work every weekend or I would love to come down and take some snaps.