Trevorb33's Fantasy Green Fabia 1.8t Sleeper

TrevorB33

OK, forget about the silicone, but with rubber seal I meant something like this:

The three on the right in the picture. You just clip it on the bumper part and it will fill the gap.

post-16049-0-79670300-1457820298_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Rino lip? Something different from the Cupra splitter that's been done 10x over

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah the flexible rubber thing, will be easier to work with as standard Fabia bumpers not flat at the bottom,

I'm thinking vents of some sort, everything I do has to be for a reason lol I've got aerocatches for bonnet, so I can loose the cable and locking mechanism etc

Edited by TrevorB33
  • Like 1

surprising how many like the colour aswell

Are they saying this while nodding, smiling and backing away occasionally glancing over their shoulders just incase they need to turn and sprint? Like you'd do to a homeless man pushing a trolley full of rotting cabbages while he was telling you how his 6ft tall rabbit room mate LOVED cabbages but the hare overlords had hidden them all so he had to collect these old ones from the supermarket bins?

• Like 1

Are they saying this while nodding, smiling and backing away occasionally glancing over their shoulders just incase they need to turn and sprint? Like you'd do to a homeless man pushing a trolley full of rotting cabbages while he was telling you how his 6ft tall rabbit room mate LOVED cabbages but the hare overlords had hidden them all so he had to collect these old ones from the supermarket bins?

Most seemed sane enough, more then me anyway lol

• Like 1

Obviously. But on another note, where did you get the bonnet catches and how much are they?

Demon tweeks through eBay, you have to unfortunately buy from big shops as there are lots of fakes doing the rounds, just under £50 I'm sure they were, mine are non locking, locking ones were abit more