Trevorb33's Fantasy Green Fabia 1.8t Sleeper

TrevorB33

It's my plan to have it all black too. How much was rocker to get done? I have a spare engine so can start stripping for bit to get painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of a 1.8t mini meet today :) Dan popped to pick up some wheels, probably the first time two 1.8t fab's have been together, even though they look like two normal granny mobiles lol

B216FAF1-FDB6-48DE-A879-3A58F3AAFEFE.jpg

F8F8D85F-0654-48C7-8DDD-13CE38DA48ED.jpg

Plus had an hour to spare on the fab, so changed the rear shocks and springs to the Ibiza ones, mine had seen better days

Before height

53A0CC80-6BCE-4D78-846F-401705518DDD.jpg

After

2D9C2E35-7394-48CA-85ED-0B99CA57C18E.jpg

After a quick drive its dropped bang on 20mm happy with that

Original Rear shocks weren't in the greatest Nick

11045951-14D0-4CB7-B4A6-8F0EBEE1CB03.jpg

• Like 1

Do the seats sit much lower than standard Trevor? I should have sat in them while I was there.

A little mate but I quite prefer it, they are height adjustable on side runners if I wanted to change them, but lucky enough the guy at had them before must be same height as me as I have adjusted them and there spot on lol

A little mate but I quite prefer it, they are height adjustable on side runners if I wanted to change them, but lucky enough the guy at had them before must be same height as me as I have adjusted them and there spot on lol

I don't mind going lower. Mine are set all the way down at the moment. Still feels high compared to the Celica.

Fitted Ibiza front suspension/hubs/288mm brakes today, all went well except one very stubborn bleed nipple, which ended up snapping, so luckily saved by Danharper, quick two hour road trip and I had two low milage front calipers, fitted and bled up all seems fine :)

Worst pic ever as I've not long finished didn't leave dans till half 8 lol

08FFD22F-2E46-489F-8E3A-634126C2A183.jpg

Good clean planned tomorrow ready for fitted UK car show on Sunday :)

Quick wash before tomorrow's show, I'll get some wax on when I get there, quick rebleed of the brakes as had a smidge of air still in, and all good, front suspensions actually gone up abit, original suspension must have been abit weak with the heavier lump in, but at least it sits even all round now :)

19C03755-C718-48CF-8ABE-6B76B4DF19E1.jpg

• Like 1