New Superb III Estate Released.

Damn you and I was starting to look at the saloon a bit more for the next car and you show me this. Its tasty, damn tasty. 

Looks great and I can see me going here next time, but.....

.....will it be available in the UK with the Rough Road Package as an option? That's the deal breaker for me and my particular circumstances.

Looks very attractive for an estate. They obviously put some thought into the design which is unusual as it's an afterthought or just a bolt-on job (to the hatch/saloon) for most manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, makes my 2014 look outdated :(

I would personally prefer a more "boxy" rear with less slope on the window, to maximize boot size, but most Estates look like that nowadays.

This is going to be one popular car makes the "new" Mondeo look old and past it. I can see it now auto tests between a Passat estate and the new Superb load lugger. Superb wipes the floor, Superb no brainer just some of the strap lines.

Might get one in a few years see how much used ones are going for. Residual values will I dare say be much better than our Octavia brothers are getting now.

That is stunningly gorgeous....in four years time a used 2.0ltre turbo 280cv estate in white will be my next car...

Am I the only one that prefers the saloon?

I think I'm with you! I love the way the Pan Roof works on the hatch, and think it might be quieter than the estate. Hopefully it'll be a rarer beast too so more unusual to see!

Am I the only one that prefers the saloon?

I think I prefer the look of the saloon too, it's more business like, but I need the extra luggage capacity of the estate, and this one is a very good looker, so will be my next car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn I really want one now...

Damn, Damn, Damn ..... And here was me thinking I may keep my L & K collected last June for 3 years or so..... Mmmmmmmmm maybe not now :) 

Dealer is going to let me know when they get one in, and depending how much of a deal they can do, I may be persuaded to change.... The estate looks fantastic,,, 

It's a nice evolution on the outside, in pics anyway. Perhaps a little too conventional, maybe. It'll be good to see it in the flesh. The inside needs to be miles better than the MkII to tempt me out of mine earlier than planned :)

post-327-0-08899500-1433177177_thumb.jpg