Fab vRS rear strut brace?

Shifty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats good news. Thanks mate. I'll keep my eye out for it. :thumbup:

I've got the Jabbasport ARB on mine. From what I recall when I asked about the larger one in development, the answer was that that would be too lively for the Fabia. Anyway it's on but because I had so many mods done at once it's hard to pin down what each one has added to the overall picture. It all feels very stable and focused though.

It's also early days as i've only done a weekends worth of driving since the mods have been added (although it was a good 600 miles and a fair bit of getting used to the new feel on A & b roads).

I've got the Jabbasport ARB on mine. From what I recall when I asked about the larger one in development' date=' the answer was that that would be too lively for the Fabia. Anyway it's on but because I had so many mods done at once it's hard to pin down what each one has added to the overall picture. It all feels very stable and focused though.

It's also early days as i've only done a weekends worth of driving since the mods have been added (although it was a good 600 miles and a fair bit of getting used to the new feel on A & b roads).[/quote']

what diameter was the jabba one again? H&R do one too... its 20mm

Oh I have got an idea of what you want.

It goes on the inside of the car.

On the top of the rear shocker tops.

Is this right?

Cos think I can help.

Will be back in touch.

Sarah

Thats sounds right to me Sarah. I eagerly await your findings :D

Always a queue;) Mmmm driling and chopping not my strongpoint. Any suggestions as to how i can tighten the back up a little?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Engage Misquote Engine

How could you use the words 'Drilling' and 'Chopping' in the same post as 'tighten the back up a little' :thumbup:

I hopefully will be able to sort this out for you on Monday.

Damn you know now I will be doing this on my days off as I will not rest til it is sorted now.

But you will have to wait til monday.

But yes I know I can get you these and they are removable if you do trips to the DIY stores.

Sarah

Mmmm, I can almost feel a group buy coming on...:D

Mmmm, I can almost feel a group buy coming on...:D

Well put me down for one, and a set of eibach springs, and a front brace now I have talked the wife into building an extension instead of moving house :-)

Fluff