Superb Order tracker

Ordered a 280 L&K Combi, Quartz Gray on Feb 29. Build week 18, delivery week 23, hope it's not delayed!

Very much looking forward to it, it's my first brand new car and my first Skoda ;)

Mine L&K was build on thursday last week. Due to short distance from factory to me - collecting next week  :D

Ordered 4th december, so it will be 160 days of waitng time.

Latest regular update from my dealer tells me that my car was built last week and is currently at Emden awaiting shipping. Hopefully the odds of getting a boat quickly will be in my favour!

It's been 13 weeks from order to build, an L&K 190 DSG in magnetic brown with black leather, spare wheel, smart light assist, phone box with Wifi and reversing camera. The dealer has been great at keeping me updated every two weeks on the status of the order, and he will update me weekly from now on.

Time to start getting excited!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

L&K 190 DSG in magnetic brown

Got mine on 28th April same paintwork and estate , but I went with the brown leather, Spare wheel, Steering wheel Paddles, Adjustable boot floor and seat release system. I love the car in this colour, at first I was not totally convinced but now it's here I know I made the right choice and I'm sure you will love yours.

• Like 1

They must have a lot of brown magnetic paint. Mine is in this colour too, produced 28th :)

Edited by Enriquez

Heard today mine docks in UK today!! Was sat at Emden for 3 weeks! Hopefully see it before May is out...12 weeks today so 14 wk estimate is still possible. Good luck fellow waiterteers!

Tried to collect mine this evening, computer system that registers carvwith dvla was offline. Slightly annoying....ah well hopefully will be fixed tomorrow morning....

ordered 19th Feb - 2.0CR TDI SEL Exec Estate

Built BW 15 W/C 11th April

Arrived at Sheerness yesterday

11 weeks in so far.

Got some good new, saying my order might be built on week 22. Meaning the new 2017 model and on the same week that the model changes.

Order date was 3 Jan.

Got some good new, saying my order might be built on week 22. Meaning the new 2017 model and on the same week that the model changes.

Order date was 3 Jan.

Blimey that's some wait time. Nice one getting MY17

Just been to sign paperwork for my SE Business estate, and had a quick look. Everything is grand, especially.....STRATOS WHEELS! I'd resigned myself to Helios:-)

I must say that after 7000 miles my Stratos wheels have more than a fair amount of stone chips on them, very disappointing. The angled design of the spokes is very susceptible to damage, even with mud flaps fitted. I'd be surprised if the Helios wheels have the same problem being relatively flat faced in comparison.

Sadly my new car remains sat at the dock waiting for a place on the ship to bring it over to the UK. To be fair, the dealer warned me 50/50. Disappointed all the same. Means it's still weeks away.

ordered 19th Feb - 2.0CR TDI SEL Exec Estate

Built BW 15 W/C 11th April

Arrived at Sheerness yesterday

11 weeks in so far.

Arrived at the dealer this morning, collecting Sunday morning. :clap:

11 weeks from order to delivery. I will post some pictures on Sunday!

• Like 1

Arrived at the dealer this morning, collecting Sunday morning. :clap:

11 weeks from order to delivery. I will post some pictures on Sunday!

That bodes well for me as I think we were on same boat (same build week too)?! Not heard from dealer yet though...but we are in Norfolk, time happen at a slightly different pace! Edited by cessem

That bodes well for me as I think we were on same boat (same build week too)?! Not heard from dealer yet though...but we are in Norfolk, time happen at a slightly different pace!

Hopefully good news for you too as well! Very pleased with the lead time, it makes difference when you have a really good dealership!

If I could have got out of the office this afternoon they could have had it ready for me to collect late this afternoon!

Hopefully good news for you too as well! Very pleased with the lead time, it makes difference when you have a really good dealership!

If I could have got out of the office this afternoon they could have had it ready for me to collect late this afternoon!

Nice, they don't hang around. Where abouts are you based?

What's an office???

Banstead, local dealer is Allams of Epsom. Very good dealership, communication has been excellent throughout. The build week never changed from day 1 since I placed the order.

Banstead, local dealer is Allams of Epsom. Very good dealership, communication has been excellent throughout. The build week never changed from day 1 since I placed the order.

Latest dealer update tells me that my car is currently still playing the shipping lottery in Emden. I was hoping it would have found its way across the water to Grimsby by now, having been built 2 weeks ago.

I'm going to Disneyland Paris at the end of the month (by Eurostar, not driving) and it'll be just my luck to be ready for collection while I'm away!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That bodes well for me as I think we were on same boat (same build week too)?! Not heard from dealer yet though...but we are in Norfolk, time happen at a slightly different pace!

Any luck yet Cessem?