Superb Order tracker

Similar situation, same spec and colour but hatch. Ordered 1st week of feb, delivery expected early May, build week 13 but yet tbc.

Remember you can ad the rear wiper if you wish and choose wheels both as no cost options

New car spec'ed and ordered 22nd December 2015. Left factory 17th Feb 2016. Currently in Emden awaiting shipping. Should be at dealers in a couple of weeks.

Superb Estate SE L Exec, TDI 190 4x4 DSG I red. A few extras - Pegasus wheels, heated screen, flappy paddles, boot floor etc.

Personalised reg. paid and waiting.

Can't wait. Better be good as will be unable to afford a new car until probably forever!

Order mine through a leasing company (company car) 1st of December! Superb Estate SE Business, 2.0TDI Moon White, Only option was changing Helios to Zeus alloys. hopefully it should be sat a few rows in front of yours, Unfortunately not allowed to speak to the leasing company direct and the fleet manager is as useful as a chocolate teapot so not been given any sort of information apart from "the leasing company will call you a couple of days ahead of delivery to your home address" 

Ordered 150PS diesel Ambition hatch in business grey on 12th October and quoted BW3.  Amended the order in December to add DSG & remove two other options (it was locked but the salesperson managed to get the change through with some phone calls) and was quoted BW5.  Its arrived at the dealer so should be mine some time next week.

Hi,

Emailed a discount car supplier regarding a Skoda L&K Superb . Recived this reply ,

Hi David, all L+K models are on extended lead time at present so 16-18 weeks is realistic, this is the same wherever you buy one from unfortunately.

Do wonder what the heck is going on !   Trying to find out the cause --- its easier getting info from MI5 !

Good luck with that I'm now on week20 and not holding my breath to see it before April told 2nd week in march will be ready what that means not sure built or delivered.?

Saloon 150d L&K brown leather pegasus anthracite wheels

Can't wait but realy frustrated now.

Edited by bazj

Good luck with that I'm now on week20 and not holding my breath to see it before April told 2nd week in march will be ready what that means not sure built or delivered.?

Saloon 150d L&K brown leather pegasus anthracite wheels

Can't wait but realy frustrated now.

Well looks like yours will be on same run as mine build week 10 which I'm told is the second week of March which if I am right is next week.

I was hoping it would be here and ready for Easter but i think it will be more like April.

• Like 1

Well mine was made week 7, so hopefully will have it soon must ring SUK tomorrow to find out where it is.

Would be keen to know the answer as mine was supposed to be built in week 7 too.... Can't chase myself as through a Lease Company !!! Thanks

We'll have spoken with SUK mine was built week 7 arrived at emden 23rd Feb and still there, apparently they have to ship to uk in 14 days so could potential have another 8 days in emden. So mine has been 19 weeks so far so realistically looking in my mind delivery towards end of March. So much for mid Jan delivery.

Heard today that my SE Business estate has been built and should be on my drive by the end of March. Woohoo! Ordered end of November for March delivery. Options are heated seats, heated screen, heated washers, rear seat release, spare wheel and door bin.

Heard today that my SE Business estate has been built and should be on my drive by the end of March. Woohoo! Ordered end of November for March delivery. Options are heated seats, heated screen, heated washers, rear seat release, spare wheel and door bin.

If you have 2 coming you couldn't send one my way as still waiting for confirmed build date
  • Like 1

How long it usually takes the dealer to obtain a registration for new car? Just wondering when my will be ready as they have it now already.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Well looks like yours will be on same run as mine build week 10 which I'm told is the second week of March which if I am right is next week.

I was hoping it would be here and ready for Easter but i think it will be more like April.

Well looks like yours will be on same run as mine build week 10 which I'm told is the second week of March which if I am right is next week

Edited by bazj

Arex, most dealers have access to a list of registrations for instant use.

Mark, sorry dude, I only have one on order.

Thanks a lot. So looks like it is only a bit of laziness from their side then. They told me last Wednesday that my car is in their main stock ready for prepare. Let's see if I get some info this week about collection.

Another question. How much time usually dealer need for prepare car to collection?

Well looks like yours will be on same run as mine build week 10 which I'm told is the second week of March which if I am right is next week

Message from dealer yesterday to say that the car is due to them this week. It arrived in UK port early morning of the 19th. Now to sort the paperwork and proposed delivery to me on the 11th.

Update from Lease company today that car is en-route & should be with the dealer 3rd week of March & is hopeful of delivery by end of March.... Initial advice was Mid Jan from an order date of 11th Nov !!!

Just been informed that mine is now at the dealer.

I've got a long impatient wait till pick up on the 19th!!

Would have it sooner, but the current car needs to go back first. :-(

Skoda Superb 2.0 TDI 190 L&K ordered on 24 August.

Build week 41, 43, 44 and now 5!

This is after originally ordering an Octavia way back in July 2014 that turned into a living nightmare - huge delays and then technical faults that led to the car being rejected. 18 months now and still waiting. Hopefully this is now the home strait!

Superb Hatch Laurin & Klement

2.0 TDI 190 DSG

18" Pegasus alloy wheels

Quartz Grey metallic

Brown leather upholstery

Media command

Bluetooth+ with Phone Box

Smart light assist

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display

Temporary space-saver spare wheel

Well after 18 months of constant hassle - including the original Octavia eventually being rejected last year-  I finally have a collection date for my Superb L&K for this Friday!  This second car was ordered last August which might make me the longest suffering member of this forum at the moment.

It's been a very long wait and Skoda have done my head in numerous times along the way ... but I'm nearly there.  I absolutely can't wait for Friday now.  For a change I'm even looking forward to the journey back down the M1 through the 50 zones in the afternoon!  Never said THAT before!   :p

Anyway, stick with it everyone.  These lead times are more than just a test of patience but it will be worth it.  These are quality motors and you'll soon be the envy of everyone on the roads.