Superb Order tracker

It's parked outside our house on a transporter lorry- but the driver isn't allowed to let it off the truck until the designated delivery day- tomorrow...

Had a quick look in- looks like a MY16 from the look of the screen/rear view mirror

I will see mine on Sunday.

Ordered today, June 30th, from dealer right outside Oslo, Norway:

2017 Skoda Superb III Estate L&K TDI 190HP 4X4 DSG

Magnetic Brown Metallic

Beige leather

19" Phoenix

Panorama sunroof

Trailer hitch

DSG paddle shift

sun blinds rear

heated windshield

rear view camera

travel assist w/sign recognition, lane detection

smart light

heated windscreen washer nozzles

partition net screen

rear backrest release from boot

phone box w/wlan

tinted rear windows

front mud flaps

KESSY wo/alarm

...hmm, what else... probably something I forgot. :-)

Estimated 3 month delivery

• Like 1

ready for lottery?

option kills GPS signal reception

and with auxiliary heater not needed at all

:-)

Thanks for the link. I've had a 2007 LR Discovery 3 for 4 years with a heated windscreen and a dashcam, no problem there (got a fix and haven't noticed any major problems).

I also use Waze a lot on my phone, and haven't noticed any problems getting a fix.

If by any chance I should experience a problem with the built-in navi, then that's an obvious warranty fault that they must take care of.

Re: dashcam I was already planning on buying a dashcam with a separate external GPS, so maybe I should try some different locations for it to get the best GPS signal as possible.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Christopher

@Grenness
warranty were rejected in case built in navigation works(it uses roof antenna),
but built in system isn't for me -
i prefer online systems as Waze, Google Map etc, which work awful(huge delays) cause weak signal

My L&K has a heated windscreen and I have zero problems with GPS. I keep my phone in the phone box and Google Maps works flawlessly through Android Auto.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

@Grebble

Android Auto is another "wonderful" story :)

1. it doesn't support Waze

2. it is country dependent, Norway, Latvia and many others not listed

3. looking to the phone(5.7" Note4) in windscreen takes less time than look down to radio even it is 8" Columbus

https://www.android.com/en_uk/

***The Android Auto compatible vehicles and stereos are currently available in:
 Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
2016.04.05 +
 Argentina, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatamala,
 India, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Russia, Switzerland, Uruguay, Venezuela

Taking delivery tomorrow for 2.0TSI Combi 4x4 Magnetic Brown

Order day 12 December 2015

Delivery day 6 July 2016

6 months 25 days or  29 weeks 5 days or 208 days,   Anyone waited more than me? 

Mine was delivered this morning 3 months from order. First drive and the emissions control system light came on and now waiting for a call from the dealer :-(

2 months passed, 2 months since ordering my new Superb.

The old '13 140 hp TDI L&K 4x4 is being replaced by a new Lava Blue (Petrol Blue) 280 hp L&K one with most of the extras.

With all the comments on this forum I now fear that my original build week 31 will slip to later in August. That would hurt my heart that is longing for this new "baby".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After lots of research, test drives and reading this forum for several weeks, today I finally placed my order:

2.0 150 L&K Hatch

Black magic

Black leather interior

Smart light assist

Rear window blinds

No rear wiper

I have been given a lead time of 20 weeks, so will now just sit down and put the kettle on.

• Like 1

2.0 150 L&K Hatch

Black magic

Black leather interior

Rear window blinds

Great choice - same as me! I'm expecting mine mid-August all being well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Advised today (in response to my enquiry of course.... not just  off the cuff) that my car is now "on the water".  They didn't have an ETA, but the dealer said his gut feeling is approx middle to end of next month.  That will be approx 4 months delivery which is far better than the 8 months I was originally told.  They said they may have a more definite ETA on Friday.

I forgot to ask if i had an MY17 spec but the dealer didn't think it had been built by the time the production changed over when I asked around a month ago, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Well after what's felt like the longest wait in history, finally took delivery of my Superb Estate 2.0tdi (150Ps) L&K on monday just gone.

Ordered on 28th January 2016 via Jet Finance - Took delivery on 11th July 2016.

Very impressed so far. Obviously very early days still but happy to report no issues at all and everything works as it should. Build quality is great, no rattles, squeaks or vibrations and it's a very comfortable cruiser especially on the motorway.

For all of those who are still waiting for their cars, I'd say that it's worth the wait and hang in there.

Advised today (in response to my enquiry of course.... not just off the cuff) that my car is now "on the water". They didn't have an ETA, but the dealer said his gut feeling is approx middle to end of next month. That will be approx 4 months delivery which is far better than the 8 months I was originally told. They said they may have a more definite ETA on Friday.

I forgot to ask if i had an MY17 spec but the dealer didn't think it had been built by the time the production changed over when I asked around a month ago, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!

it's on a boat but still 4-6 weeks away?! What are they shipping it over on? The bloody Mayflower?

it's on a boat but still 4-6 weeks away?! What are they shipping it over on? The bloody Mayflower?

Cdc78 is in Australia ☺️

Cdc78 is in Australia ☺️

I think you mean me, but you're right... In on the other side of the planet in the land down under. A land which apparently takes 4-6 loooong weeks to get a car too.

I think you mean me, but you're right... In on the other side of the planet in the land down under. A land which apparently takes 4-6 loooong weeks to get a car too.

Oops yes, my bad... Didn't look properly! [emoji15]

Car is built and awaiting transport to Germany and then by ship to Södertälje in Sweden and road transportation to the dealer.

Estimated delivery of w28-w29 seem to be valid.

Got my reg.plate today. I will probably stay away from English speaking countries since it starts with COK :x:D

Visited the dealer today. The car arrived last night and is now awaiting the PDI.

Probably pick-up early next week (unless my attempt to bribe with cake if delivered tomorrow works ;) ).

Sorry for the flares and general not-so-good images. Cellphone, rain and sunshine is probably not the best conditions to photograph a car in the dealers parking...