Superb Order tracker

I would say it is the expected delivery date, current trend is 3 - 4 months depending on spec from point of order to delivery :)

Well I'm picking up my SEL Exec Estate 150bhp Tdi on 1st October - that's just 10 weeks from order which I reckon is pretty darn good.

Full spec:

Business Grey

18" Modus Alloys

Towbar

Parking Camera

Front/Rear Sensors

Retractable Shelf

Spare Wheel

Just need to find some nice mats, boot liner and dog guard now.

Got 16% off through a broker/Skoda Offers combination.

Can't wait to pick it up.

I do wonder how these descisions are made. The Skoda execs gather round the table for a strokey beard meeting - "so we have a flagship model with the highest trim level, we need something really special to set it apart from the other trims". Que lots of beard stroking... "I've got it - will make everything BROWN!".

Isn't all the top trim VAG cars brown inside...?

Now to throw a curve ball into the equation! 

After seeing this postI was nearly 5 mins into the video when I finally released that it had the brown and black dash! maybe I really do need to see one in the flesh before I make my mind up as if it took that long to notice then it can’t be that bad... can it??   :think:

I think it is cool. I have ordered a red Superb with brown seats and beige ceiling :)

After reading this thread, I have notised that it is a great different between the countries how Superb is trimmed. The specs are really different.

The L&K in Norway is really packed with equipments.

There is no TV ( in Norway we have only digital tv), trailer hub, adjust the front seat from the rear seat, sun curtain on rear windows, a net between the rear seat and the trunk, isofix in the passanger seat, doble trunk floor, padle shift on the stearing wheel, ventilated seats, spear wheel, heated front window, panorama roof, smart gate, bluethooth premium with sim, phone box with charging or alarm.

The rest is standard with L&K in Norway

I have ordered this car

Superb L&K 150 HP DSG Estate with the norwegian trim. Look above to see what's not included in the norwegian trim. The rest is standard.

Corida Red

Brown inside with beige headlining

Extra dark rear windows

Trailer hub

A net between the rear seats and the trunk/booth

Ventilated seats

Gear shift padles

Sun curtains on the rear windows

Heated front window

Mud flaps front and rear

I ordered my car late July.

It was set to be produced in week 35.

It was done two days ago, and set on a train to Norway.

I will get my car in less than 14 days :)

I just did the UK "building your car"

It was with this specs:

Rear side airbags (PE2)£285

Ventilated front seats (PHB)£425

3 spoke leather MFSW with DSG paddles (PLE)£95

Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection (PNG)£100

Travel assist with traffic sign recognition and display (PWD)£85

Integrated tow bar (1D4)£765

Heated windscreen washer nozzles (9T1)£50

Crew Protection Assistant (7W2)£150

Retractable parcel shelf (3U7)£120

Rear-view parking camera (KA2)£350

Sunblinds for rear side windows (3Y4)£175

Partition net screen (3CX)£150

Waste bin in door panel (3LE)£20

Rear backrest release from boot (UK3)£90

Extra dark rear windows Sun Set.

Mud flaps front and rear.

I did not find Superb L&K 150 HP DSG Estate petrol in the english version. Thats the one I have ordered.

The english price (diesel) is £ 35.470,-

My Norwegian car (petrol) is 476.400,- NOK = £ 43.309,-

Hoorah.  Picked up my Superb Estate 190 TDI DSG L&K Business Grey with Beige leather last Saturday in Birmingham.  Drive it down to Exeter then back up to Edinburgh on Sunday.

So the first 1000 miles are in and my verdict is - love it.  Not tired after the journey up, comfortable, the ACC was amazing on the M6 (I drove 200 miles as a test just altering the speed levels and let it cope all the way through the average speed zones and congestion - it drove smoother than I normally do.  I just hovered over the brake pedal but ended up doing virtually nothing). 

Amazing discount too - as good as NCD of old.

The wife is even happier as its her new car.

Edited by DavidInScotland

1.4 TSI ACT SE L Exec Manual ordered July 30th, change of options about a fortnight later, built on 18th September and currently sitting at Emden docks.

Poverty Blue

Beige Alcantara

Rear view camera

Front parking sensors

Traffic Sign Recognition

Rear Window Wiper

Heated Windscreen Nozzles

Waste Bin

Colour Maxi Dot

Heated Windscreen

LED Package

Park Assist

Kessy

Pegasus Alloys

Spare Wheel

L&K Estate 190 DSG with sunroof, 19" Phoenix, towbar and much more ordered 4 th of August. Today, 8 weeks later, ready for delivery.  :clap:

Unfortunately i have no possibility to pick it up until Monday 10 th of October.. :'(  Going to Germany and i´m not even thinking of parking my

new pride and joy in an airport parking for a week. :no:

But i´m going to visit the dealer tomorrow to have a look at it and take some photos. :thumbup:

Edited by NicSwede

I ordered my L&K 190 DSG on the 13th September. I contacted the dealer today just to get the build week only to be told it is currently being built and that with the transport and delivery times I should have it the first week of November. I wasn't expecting that! I don't need it until January !

post-143383-0-02249900-1475256550_thumb.png

I ordered my L&K 190 DSG on the 13th September. I contacted the dealer today just to get the build week only to be told it is currently being built and that with the transport and delivery times I should have it the first week of November. I wasn't expecting that! I don't need it until January !

Actually scrap that. I misread the email. It's being built in week 41. I thought this was week 41 but we're only at week 39

Just got my build date as week 40. He reckons two to three weeks before they get it.

That sounds a little bit optimistic to me, what sort of delivery times from the docks have other people had?

Hi Facet edge,

I was given build week 37 (mid sept), the Superb Sportline arrived at the UK Port Grimsby the following Tuesday. I collect the car from the dealer this coming Monday.

I've just ordered the following

SK SUPERB DIESEL HATCHBACK 2.0 TDI CR SE BUSINESS 5DR

Heated windscreen

Metallic - Quartz grey

Heated washer nozzles

Heated front and rear seats

Boot net

Tyre repair kit

Rear view camera

Leather - Black

Backrest release

Sunblind for rear side windows

Rear wiper

Park assist (inc front/rear parking sensors)

Waste bin door pocket

Colour maxi dot trip computer

18" Modus alloy wheels

Bluetooth with phonebox and wireless charging

LED rear pack - superb

Delivery 6th march

Hi Facet edge,

I was given build week 37 (mid sept), the Superb Sportline arrived at the UK Port Grimsby the following Tuesday. I collect the car from the dealer this coming Monday.

Thanks for the reply, this gives me some reassurance that the dealer knows what he is talking about.

Edited by facet edge
  • Like 2

I've just ordered the following

SK SUPERB DIESEL HATCHBACK 2.0 TDI CR SE BUSINESS 5DR

Heated windscreen

Metallic - Quartz grey

Heated washer nozzles

Heated front and rear seats

Boot net

Tyre repair kit

Rear view camera

Leather - Black

Backrest release

Sunblind for rear side windows

Rear wiper

Park assist (inc front/rear parking sensors)

Waste bin door pocket

Colour maxi dot trip computer

18" Modus alloy wheels

Bluetooth with phonebox and wireless charging

LED rear pack - superb

Delivery 6th march

6th March? Are they really on a 5-month lead time now?

I have ordered my SE L Executive Greenline Estate with a lot of options, on the and of August. Perilously I had bulild week 45, now it is confirmed 47. It is very long time to wait. During this time I have changed my mind few times.

Hope that greenline 120ps will have enough power for me. Now I'm driving Insignia 2.0 ctdi 130PS.

Edited by Szmulik

How long does it take to get from port to U.K. Port? As mine is waiting to be shipped.

By chance I was talking to my dealer today and, apparently, there is a strict 15 day SLA from the date it arrives in the port until its put on a ship. Mine was built on the 18th September, arrived at Emden on the 21st so must be put on a boat tomorrow or it will breach the SLA.

However, I have no idea what the repercussions are for an SLA breach so it might not be a big-deal for them.

Not a happy bunny! Ordered 2.0TSi SEL 24 July; I'm being told build week 47, which late November!! So, it could be 5-6 months from order to delivery!!  Am I right in feeling aggrieved? Ive raised a query with Skoda UK but what can they realistically do? Can I claim some form of compensation if I go ahead?

Not a happy bunny! Ordered 2.0TSi SEL 24 July; I'm being told build week 47, which late November!! So, it could be 5-6 months from order to delivery!!  Am I right in feeling aggrieved? Ive raised a query with Skoda UK but what can they realistically do? Can I claim some form of compensation if I go ahead?

The issue is what was the expected delivery time you were told when ordered. If you were not advised on this or were told 5-6 months then i can't see how you could complain but if they told you much shorter then you could complain. I ordered mid august and was told approx 5 months. At the moment they have told me build week 2 of 2017 with delivery end of January this would be only slightly over the 5 months. But when I phoned SUK last week they told me they tried to build all orders within 14 weeks which would be end of November for December delivery and the build for 2/2017 is under review. In the next couple of days they will confirm my build week.

I ordered 10th august and was told today it's at the docks and should be shipped this week fingers crossed. I was told 16-20 weeks so a lot earlier that I thought but early or late I in no hurry as it's just an extra car.

• Like 1

The issue is what was the expected delivery time you were told when ordered. If you were not advised on this or were told 5-6 months then i can't see how you could complain but if they told you much shorter then you could complain. I ordered mid august and was told approx 5 months. At the moment they have told me build week 2 of 2017 with delivery end of January this would be only slightly over the 5 months. But when I phoned SUK last week they told me they tried to build all orders within 14 weeks which would be end of November for December delivery and the build for 2/2017 is under review. In the next couple of days they will confirm my build week.

I was quoted week 35 build initially though to be fair, it was communicated as provisional- I'm just surprised it can jump so much! 

I was originally quoted week 43 but this has now moved to week 46. Dealer says that is the week after they make some minor updates, hopefully not removing something useful though.