Superb Order tracker

So cheesed off with hearing that customers who have ordered as recently as Jan can mange to get a car build within a few weeks yet there are number of ordered customer who have been waiting since at least October 15 and are still awaiting a confirmed build week. Looks like enhancing the complaint to the dealer level think it's been long enough and they are now in breach of there supply contract which stated supply by Jan 16.

Hmmmm money back I think if nothing changes, all be it all that stops me cancelling so far is the stupidly good finance deal they have.

If you ordered it on finance its likely that even though you cancel your order, the car will still be built and you will remain financially liable for any losses the dealership makes in selling it on.

My New Superb has been purchased for my retirement at the end of the year, I wanted value for money with near top spec, my SEL Exec has given me that for a very competitive price, and nearly £14K cheaper than the Santa FE.

Two very different vehicles though surely?

I would have thought the Yeti would have been Škoda’s closest offering to the Santa Fe?

Two very different vehicles though surely?

I would have thought the Yeti would have been Škoda’s closest offering to the Santa Fe?

Yes, indeed, two very different vehicles, but I love big cars, the Yeti does not have the room of the superb and I did not like the look of the Yeti, I believe that Skoda are looking at producing a new SUV, looking forward to seeing what they produce.

Well third time lucky with the build dates

Having received regular updates and new build dates from the dealer just back from holiday to a phone call confirming the car was built on the 1st Feb and was now sitting on the docks at Emden waiting for a passing boat

So looks like a 16 plate but not long to wait now (Order placed 27.10.2015)

Hi,

Our order details,-

Ordered 11/12/2015

SUK receive order 14/12/2015

Unconfirmed build date -week 18 ( was 19 ) 

Went to dealer this afternoon and learned that both the dealer &SUK  have access to the same factory data .

Changed the wheels to the silve/alloy ones -- dont go on anthracite. Did hope that dealer would have ( any ) L&K in stock but no ! wanted to try out our HGV sat nav to see if it worked with the heated windscreen.

Hi,

If as reported Skoda sales are down 7.3% why do we wait so long for cars ?

My dealer says they have sold double their allocation of the Superb, so it must be other models that are down,

Hi,

Should explain ,- Germany = 7.3% down

U.K. ==     2.4 % down

Here's betting that does not include back ordered cars.... On long delay

Order placed on 28/11/2015 for L&K 2.0 Tdi 150PS manual gearbox.

Jungle Green, cream leather, Pegasus Anthracite Alloys.

Extras: ventilated seats, rear view camera, smart light assist, smart gate,spare wheel,wifi/phone box, travel assist,hill hold

Got a total of £4700 discount on list price ( inc skoda's £2k deposit contribution )

Build week has changed from original week 9 to week 6 and latest message from dealer is now week 11. Still subject to change however +_. Dealer promised to check weekly...

Current company car goes back April 24th so delivery date looks a bit tight!

Had no intention of going for Jungle Green until going in to place order. Sat next to a Yeti at the dealers in the some colour combo and it looked really nice so went for it! Do like the look of the red estate pictured earlier in this thread though...

Well it is hopefully looking promising, for the 3rd week in a row I have been given a Bw9 so next week it should move to confirmed according to SUK.  SUK have said that although it is calendar week 6, for the factory it is actually week 7 as week 1 began on the 28th December.

Well it is hopefully looking promising, for the 3rd week in a row I have been given a Bw9 so next week it should move to confirmed according to SUK.  SUK have said that although it is calendar week 6, for the factory it is actually week 7 as week 1 began on the 28th December.

That's interesting as mine is confirmed week 7 and SUK said week 7 is wc 15th FEB, so interesting that they say factory is 1 week ahead. 

Mine was ordered 26 November. Only KESSY and front parking sensors as options with 18" Modus wheels. (Only because the 18" Pegasus was going to cause a 12 week delay.)

Was given a confirmed BW2 in mid December and dealer informed me on 6th Jan car had been built and was awaiting shipping

Any idea how long its taking to ship cars over to UK. Mine has been at Emden for 4 weeks now. 

Guess it depends on how many cars they need to fill the ship. If your car is one of the first of a shipment to be built you could in theory have to wait for a couple of thousand to be built afterwards. 4 weeks seems a long time though.

That's interesting as mine is confirmed week 7 and SUK said week 7 is wc 15th FEB, so interesting that they say factory is 1 week ahead. 

It would not surprise me if the information I was given is incorrect as it does contradict what we are seeing happening here on the forum.

I got an anserw from sales guy that what may delay your order - its color maxi dot and 19" wheels. Wheels I can live without, but the graphics on the black and white maxi dot is awful

I got an anserw from sales guy that what may delay your order - its color maxi dot and 19" wheels. Wheels I can live without, but the graphics on the black and white maxi dot is awful

Dont think so -- try driving with no wheels ! :D 

• Like 1