Superb Order tracker

Superb L & K TSI 220 in Petrol Blue

Various add ons

Ordered 12.10.15 (Week 42)

Unconfirmed Build Weeks varied from 53/2015 to  6/2016

Confirmed by dealer today, was built on Friday (end of week 5) and put on a train this morning  for Emden.

Was told should be in this country by back end of next week (Week 7) and looking good for March 1st, even got plate number.

Dealer has kept to his promise of weekly updates all through process.

Not long to wait now.

That's interesting as mine is confirmed week 7 and SUK said week 7 is wc 15th FEB, so interesting that they say factory is 1 week ahead. 

Last week SUK said mine was confirmed build week 6, which I was told was this week (wc 8th) but when I spoke to my dealer they said it was being built last week (wc 1st)!

So today I contacted SUK and was told the car had been built and was in Grimsby!! My dealer says that it has been built but is waiting to be shipped and it won't be going to Grimsby.

Any idea who actually knows what is going on :notme:

Suberb Estate L&K 2.0 TDi (150ps) manual in quartz grey with 18" anthracite Pegasus wheels, beige leather. A few minor options (hill hold, variable boot, rear sunblinds). 

Ordered 27th January via lease company. Given an unconfirmed build week of week 11, although reading through all of the threads on here I'm taking that with a pinch of salt!

My current company car goes back at the end of March so I'll have to extend the lease for a couple of months at least.

Realistically I think I'll be looking at getting the car at some point in June.

Better settle in for a long wait!! Really looking forward to getting behind the wheel.... lots of patience required  :sweat:

I got an anserw from sales guy that what may delay your order - its color maxi dot and 19" wheels. Wheels I can live without, but the graphics on the black and white maxi dot is awful

Must be a particular type of 19" wheel though - my SE-L with 19" Sirius wasn't delayed, so perhaps just the L&K 19" wheels.

Updated my order with a few minor items and from the new contract it showed "up to 7 months until delivery".

Fortunately my order was entered over a month ago and they still said it should be in june.

Still a preety long wait.

Suberb Estate L&K 2.0 TDi (150ps) manual in quartz grey with 18" anthracite Pegasus wheels, beige leather. A few minor options (hill hold, variable boot, rear sunblinds). 

Ordered 27th January via lease company. Given an unconfirmed build week of week 11, although reading through all of the threads on here I'm taking that with a pinch of salt!

My current company car goes back at the end of March so I'll have to extend the lease for a couple of months at least.

Realistically I think I'll be looking at getting the car at some point in June.

Better settle in for a long wait!! Really looking forward to getting behind the wheel.... lots of enforced  patience required  :sweat:

join the gang -comes with ordering a superb !

Must be a particular type of 19" wheel though - my SE-L with 19" Sirius wasn't delayed, so perhaps just the L&K 19" wheels.

I ordered the 19" Phoenix anthracite wheels - no delay during my order process. Maybe they are running short of dash clusters with colour maxidot. They might have underestimated the number of people selecting it as an option, or people ordering models with it as standard. 

• Like 1

Just had my first update from my dealer as promised. I've been given a provisional build week 21, which going by the comments here, is in line with what I'm expecting.

Hurry up Skoda!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I called SUK this morning (after receiving a 'we're about to build it' e-mail last month) and it's now on a ship bound for these shores.

My dealer responds fairly quickly to direct contact but hasn't kept me updated without prompting and I've found it best to just call customer services for updates. They even call back when they say they will if they can't get the information there and then.

Ordered 9th October

Estimated build week fell back as far as week 16

Finally settled on week 5 and received mail from Skoda advising of pending build

Confirmation on 9th February that it had shipped the previous day

I'm expecting collection the second week of March on a 16 plate

All told a 5 month lead time

On order is a 280 L&K hatch in Corrida Red with beige leather, 19" anthracite alloys, towbar, rear camera and some other odds and sods.

Any idea how long its taking to ship cars over to UK. Mine has been at Emden for 4 weeks now. 

I was quoted 4-6 weeks for shipping from factory to dealer.

• Like 1

I was quoted 4-6 weeks for shipping from factory to dealer.

I had an email from Skoda today, telling me my car has left the factory. If the lead time is close to that. It'll work out nicely for an early 16 plate. 

Well, I gave up on Superb, lead time up to 7 months was to much for me. Going to get for the same price 2016 Outback. Yes, I know, Im inpatient...

Edited by AlarP

Well, I gave up on Superb, lead time up to 7 months was to much for me. Going to get for the same price 2016 Outback. Yes, I know, Im inpatient...

What Car review Superb ***** Outback *** Superb estate, estate car of the year. Superb has many, many other acolades, just what made you change your mind? Oh yes a delay whilst the car that YOU want is being built. And I thought that I was impatient but I only had to wait six months and in the end it was worth it.
  • Like 1

The Outback has a 3-star rating in What Car, the Superb has 5. I think I'd rather wait than settle for 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) best. But that's just me ☺

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by grebble
  • Like 1

I waited 22 weeks and 5 days for my car to be delivered and Yes it was difficult / frustrating and a major pain in my arse BUT boy was it worth it had it 2 weeks now and my word its amazing. A wonderful petrol engine quick responsive and economical (well kind off) with levels of comfort that my E class Merc driving mate couldn't believe (automatic boot, xenon lights plus so much more, all for just over half the price of his E300). And then well you cant help but mention the space cos there a lot of it, no other car in this price range or even higher priced can compete with the new superb in this area.

Its it simply SUPERB,

I know it's hard for all of you who are waiting but just remember it will be worth it, so hang on in there your time will come. 

• Like 3

I´m sure the wait will be worth it. Just sit back and follow what´s going on here at Briskoda. Wish I could pick up my new car today, well actually yesterday or even a week or two back. Just be patient because I know it is going to be worth it.

Was the same when we ordered our T3 (6 months wait) and she has been a wonderful drive. Going on 5 years and 4 months now.  Anyway, each one has to make his or her own decision.

Had a call from my dealer yesterday to say that my car had been delivered.

It was ordered mid October, petrol blue metallic, beige leather, colour maxi dot, front and rear sensors and Pegasus wheels.

SE-L Exec Estate 2.0 TDI 150 DSG.

My story....

Ordered my 2.0 SE Business with sunroof, canton, towbar and rear view camera in mid November last year, originally told to expect

delivery in April/May 2016.

Mid December I enquired about upgrading the alloys but was told the car was already built and due delivery week 4 2016.

Week 2 2016 told it was on a ship.

Week 4 2016 told ship arrived but waiting to dock and unload due to backlog with bad weather.

This week told delivery expected at the earliest back end of next week so I've asked to hold it back until new plate in March.

Overall if I get the car in March my experience hasn't been bad, I knew when the order went through it would be a long wait. It was a

factory order with extras and I was given a realistic delivery date which if I get the car in March will be early.

Do wonder if a lot of the hold up is caused by the dealers, when i mentioned this to ours i just got a smile !

I think there is a quota system for dealers so if they have reached their quota they might have to delay the order.

Early days for me but just ordered an Estate in Quartz Grey, SE Business Greenline (company car!). Dealer suggests seeing the car no earlier than mid/late May. Haven't changed spec at all as pretty happy with what's offered, has most of what I have on my 2012 insignia. May miss the xenons though and nice detail of the led drl.

Test drove the 1.4 petrol in sel spec and was very impressed, though trying to keep costs low as possible this time hence SE Bus. Looked at Outlander PHEV and new Avensis but the price point and quality of vehicle on offer with the superb its almost too good to be true. Really looking forward to having the superb, though like most it will be a long wait.

Quartz Grey seems rare on here, specially in the estate?

Good luck fellow waiters!

• Like 1

Early days for me but just ordered an Estate in Quartz Grey, SE Business Greenline (company car!). Dealer suggests seeing the car no earlier than mid/late May. Haven't changed spec at all as pretty happy with what's offered, has most of what I have on my 2012 insignia. May miss the xenons though and nice detail of the led drl.

Test drove the 1.4 petrol in sel spec and was very impressed, though trying to keep costs low as possible this time hence SE Bus. Looked at Outlander PHEV and new Avensis but the price point and quality of vehicle on offer with the superb its almost too good to be true. Really looking forward to having the superb, though like most it will be a long wait.

Quartz Grey seems rare on here, specially in the estate?

Good luck fellow waiters!

Look forward to seeing the photos of the Greenline on lower suspension and bigger tailgate spoiler.. That would of been my choice, but i wanted the 150bhp.

I have a SE Bus in Bus grey on order... due end of March.