What did you do to your bike today?

fabiamk2SE

Just hope it can be fixed and not have to be replaced. Fingers crossed Dave.

Yeah fingers crossed Chris, its only done 1800 miles so about half worn. Lads ate dropping it up to the local dealer as soon as they open.

It appears that Mr Shark was a hungry git yesterday  :devil:

P20160517_160327.jpg

Thats when you know its been a nice evening :D

Nightmare when you get caught in the dark with a visor like that though :D

• Like 1

All the belt drive fitted. Also fitted a centre stand and hit another problem as it fouls the belt overcame that by changing the adjuster from a 20mm bolt to a 50mm bolt. Then serviced the bike which "only" now leaves the oil change for the front forks and a chrome clean and paintwork polish on the front of the bike.

• Like 2

Well with a bit of luck Danny you should have about a week and a half left of the summer to actually ride by the time you are finished. :D

Due to illness I have not been able to ride since just before Christmas, though hopefully I will be back to work either next month or the one after. Ironically since I have only taken a couple of days holiday I will be off on holiday time a lot as our holiday year end end of September.

Edited by Danny 57

Yup that is one of the things when you are off long term sick you cannot use your holiday entitlement so when you are fit for work again you go on holiday or lose it.  Crazy!

Well lets hope that you feel well enough very soon to enjoy the fruits of your labour then Danny.

Thats when you know its been a nice evening :D

Nightmare when you get caught in the dark with a visor like that though :D

Worse again if it rains :o 

Yeah but when it rains and you wipe the visor with your glove and it smears all of the fly guts all over that is a lot of fun with oncoming car headlights!

Yeah :D.

Gotta wait for it to get really wet n for the flies to absorb the water before going for the big wipe :D :D

Yup that is one of the things when you are off long term sick you cannot use your holiday entitlement so when you are fit for work again you go on holiday or lose it.  Crazy!

Well lets hope that you feel well enough very soon to enjoy the fruits of your labour then Danny.

Thank you.

True that!

The T's pretty deep n loud anyway, as Chris told me they can hear me coming in m the next County :D.

Whoa there Oli little too much information there! Oh you mean we can hear the bike..... my bad.

• Like 1

Whoa there Oli little too much information there! Oh you mean we can hear the bike..... my bad.

'what happens on the meet, stays on the meet' 

:D :D :D

Seriously though. I want a quickshifter, im just not sure how much i want it, in £'s haha.