Superb’s available to view at the following dealers

Does anyone know if there is one to view in Leicestershire?

Will see what the main dealer has to offer - Sandicliffe. Might be heading out that way tomorrow.

• Like 1

I thought a company like Skoda would have actually sorted out the spec of each trim before actually allowing people to order them. There is so much conflicting information out there, and it isn't helped by the lack of product awareness their PR department evidently have. For example, I don't even know what my SE business model will come with: don't know which wheels it will have; might/might not have alcantara...

I thought a company like Skoda would have actually sorted out the spec of each trim before actually allowing people to order them. There is so much conflicting information out there, and it isn't helped by the lack of product awareness their PR department evidently have. For example, I don't even know what my SE business model will come with: don't know which wheels it will have; might/might not have alcantara...

I haven't seen any conflicts about the seats but there is conflicts about the wheels (even in the same brochure!). A few pictures of each car would have been nice and having them in dealers to view them before ordering would have been common sense.

PS iJesVRS  live very close to you- i hope you picked a different colour!

Dealers should not be displaying the new Superb, really, until the Launch on the 17th September... they certainly shouldn't be registering them!!

Source... I work for Skoda!

Seems far more likely that this contributor works for a dealer group in Norwich then the manufacturer. I'm sure if he did work for the manufacturer then he wouldn't be posting this kind of stuff!! 

• Like 1

I haven't seen any conflicts about the seats but there is conflicts about the wheels (even in the same brochure!). A few pictures of each car would have been nice and having them in dealers to view them before ordering would have been common sense.

PS iJesVRS  live very close to you- i hope you picked a different colour!

I'm in Linlithgow, previously of Edinburgh. I picked black... well, my wife did; it's her car.

Will see what the main dealer has to offer - Sandicliffe. Might be heading out that way tomorrow.

Please let us know how you get on, I'm in Leicestershire at the weekend and SWMBOs dad is thinking of returning to Skoda after a few years on the Dagenham Dark Side so the new Berb may tempt him. Have Sandicliffe taken over at Farmers?

Please let us know how you get on, I'm in Leicestershire at the weekend and SWMBOs dad is thinking of returning to Skoda after a few years on the Dagenham Dark Side so the new Berb may tempt him. Have Sandicliffe taken over at Farmers?

Yes they replaced Farmers. Still on main A50 Groby Road.

It's seemingly endless and if there is a conclusion I lost the will to wait for it.

It did remind me, however, why it was a no brainer to buy SWMBO's Citigo in favour of the VW offering - who wants dinner plate size logos stuck front and rear?

If only Skoda UK and their abysmal dealers actually wanted to sell cars :-(

Dealers should not be displaying the new Superb, really, until the Launch on the 17th September... they certainly shouldn't be registering them!!

Source... I work for Skoda!

Lucky you.

We are happy with our two Skodas, dealers seem to be as helpful as possible, but Skoda UK need to get their act together ASAP.

If you really want to join the big boys & sell more cars in the UK, then you need to get cars & information into potential customers hands sooner.

We could easily spend £36k+ on a Superb Estate, but for that kind of money there are other brands that work harder to get our business.

DC

have got to be one

Garlands Aldershot have just taken delivery of one. Not sure if this will be display model though. More info on their FaceBook page:

http://www.facebook.com/GarlandSkoda

Garland Motors Aldershot 

SE L Executive hatch

Business Grey  

19" Sirius optional wheels.

Black Leather / Alcantara 

Edited by Gizmo68
Info added
  • Like 2

I'm guessing an SE L as I don't think you can get those wheels on the SE or SE business and if it was l&k then it would be brown or beige inside.

SE L Executive - Sirius 19" wheels, black leather/alcantara (both are options). Hope to get a look/play with that very car when it's ready next week.

SE L Executive - Sirius 19" wheels, black leather/alcantara (both are options). Hope to get a look/play with that very car when it's ready next week.

Was hoping to go & see it this weekend..... but apparently, it needs taming before it can be put in the showroom.

Hortons Lincoln

L&K (Hatch)

Quartz Grey 

190 DSG (inc flappy paddles)

Brown Leather

19” Phoenix Alloys

No rear wiper

Placed order today for L & K 150 diesel in silver with beige leather, spare wheel, wiper and waste bin, unfortunately not with them :doh: ​ offered a slightly better deal by local dealer. estimated delivery is 31/10.

Edited by Gizmo68
format
  • Like 2

Seen the SE L Exec Estate TDI 190 DSG in Candy White with black interior at Arbury Skoda in Leamington Spa today - very tasty!

Arbury Leamington Spa

SE L Executive Estate

Candy White 

190 DSG 

Black Interior

Edited by Gizmo68
format