So...you have a 'Briskoda' forum sticker. Where did you put yours?

Wile7

Post photos of your Briskoda stickers, or decals 'in situ', here.

On your Skoda, another car, police vehicle, fridge, Mother-in-laws forehead, wives handbag (knowingly or not) ....nothing rude please  :angel:

I'll pop photos of mine up on here in the morning once I've taken some....a couple of examples below.

IMG_7130_1.jpg

How did you apply this ? Is it external or internal ?  Presumably peel off the white backing paper with the lettering onto the clear film and with the aid of a spatula press it on I'm assuming....?

How did you apply this ? Is it external or internal ?  Presumably peel off the white backing paper with the lettering onto the clear film and with the aid of a spatula press it on I'm assuming....?

That's an external one. I know that because the rear window's heavily tinted :D

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/product/75-s2-wwwbriskodanet-external-sticker/

Technique seems right but note that as you remove the backing strip, it will tend to lift the letters from the clear film.

Remove the backing strip very slowly, pressing the letters back on to the clear film as you go (e.g. with the point of a knife).

The dots between the words seem particularly prone to lifting.

I removed the WWW. bit from mine, leaving BRISKODA.NET to put on the car.

• Like 1

• Administrators

HI the stickers etc, can be obtained via the shop, link above and here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/

This time of year, wait for a warmer day, or warm them before trying to apply, only hand warmth... just makes everything a little easier.

• Like 2

Reminds me... must figure out where to put my new(ish.. from November) sticker on the Insignia :notme:

Edited by mac11irl

HI the stickers etc, can be obtained via the shop, link above and here: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/store/

This time of year, wait for a warmer day, or warm them before trying to apply, only hand warmth... just makes everything a little easier.

Yes !! Thanks I'll order one Friday defo

Yes !! Thanks I'll order one Friday defo

The best way to get one is to pay a couple quid extra and take out Freedom membership ;)

But given youre post count/ join date no pressure on that.... yet :D ;)

I'm trying to check out now done all my address details when I press continue .. it won't do I have to be in full version as I'm on mobile .

Pm replied ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I think it looks alright, 

@ColinD hope you dont mind the copyright infringement :D

But.. as an aside the attach file from camera doesnt seem to work properly? Keeps binning the post after pressing okay to insert the photo just taken. 

Could be an android issue equally though?

20170204_154640.jpg

So Gerhardt the dirty german got a bath today (turns out the snow foam used on our trains aint too bad on a car too :) )

But before the wash i cleaned him up a bit.

20170210_132738.jpg

20170210_132743.jpg

Edited by mac11irl
double picture post
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yearly membership, it gets you discounts, access to freedom only areas and the nice warm feeling that your supporting this forum.

To be fair I lingered around the forum for a while before I took out the Freedom membership so there's no pressure but I have received so much help off the people on here I thought it only right to support the forum which I'm sure you will find.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...