The Superb III Picture thread

1 hour ago, freelunch said:

It was another sunroof day today:

Škoda_shadow72.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous. I was torn between the sportline and L&k but went for the L&k for the gadgets. 

6 hours ago, BennyS3 said:

I can finally add my own after getting a chance to take a few photos on a sunny day. 

L & K 190hp DSG IMG-20170308-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0018.jpg

Can't see the pics :-(

@BennyS3 It does seem your photos have disappeared and I probably had something to do with it. Sorry.

I wanted to edit my post (that follows yours) and clicked on "edit". When the dialog box came up, your pics were present, but I didn't want them in my post, so I deleted them. (I haven't seen this before – and I didn't think you would be able to edit someone else's post.)

I suppose you'll have to repost, because after x amount of time, you are unable to edit your post again, I believe.

Apologies, but I had no idea what was happening...

45 minutes ago, BennyS3 said:

I can finally add my own after getting a chance to take a few photos on a sunny day. 

L & K 190hp DSG. 

(Round two ;-) )

IMG-20170308-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20170308-WA0018.jpg

Petrol blue really does look cracking in full sun. I love the way it shimmers and picks up other colours. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, tigermad said:

Petrol blue really does look cracking in full sun. I love the way it shimmers and picks up other colours. 

Mostly liking that apart from the dark wheels.  So happy i've gone with petrol blue rather than all those mundane greys

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattster said:

My mundane grey delivered this week :)

20170311_110305-1008x567.jpg

20170311_110400-1008x567.jpg

How bizarre I went for same colour and same wheels lol.

pick it up in 2 weeks.

and cannot wait.

is that the se l executive??

27 minutes ago, flogdnaloop said:

How bizarre I went for same colour and same wheels lol.

pick it up in 2 weeks.

and cannot wait.

is that the se l executive??

Its the se tech.

Ordered black leather which is so much better than my old seat Leon's, amazed at the premium feel of the car.

My one and only disappointment is that mirror link seems to be locked down as i get a license error when trying to mirror screen, I'm guessingg this is to stop Netflix and YouTube etc. Android auto is seemless.

Edited by Mattster

31 minutes ago, Mattster said:

Its the se tech.

Ordered black leather which is so much better than my old seat Leon's, amazed at the premium feel of the car.

My one and only disappointment is that mirror link seems to be locked down as i get a license error when trying to mirror screen, I'm guessingg this is to stop Netflix and YouTube etc. Android auto is seemless.

Ok cool.

i went for the 220 tsi and black leather and had kessy, led plus package and virtual pedal (heard virtual pedal is a waste of time though)

just ordered these 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292021529698 

as think the grey grey will look nice with the black leather etc.

bought LED for everywhere like boot, glove box, front fog.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flogdnaloop said:

Ok cool.

i went for the 220 tsi and black leather and had kessy, led plus package and virtual pedal (heard virtual pedal is a waste of time though)

just ordered these 

Grey and grey and grey and black:

;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, flogdnaloop said:

Ok cool.

just ordered these 

Why is vp a waste of time?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tigermad said:

I think most people (dealers or those going along to view / test drive a Superb) are either not ‘doing it’ correctly or it is turned off.

99% of the time mine works perfectly, when it fails to open the car is either filthy or I have done an iffy ‘kick'

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gizmo68 said:

I think most people (dealers or those going along to view / test drive a Superb) are either not ‘doing it’ correctly or it is turned off.

99% of the time mine works perfectly, when it fails to open the car is either filthy or I have done an iffy ‘kick'

After 2 weeks of ownership of new car ,it is the 1 feature I have just excepted does not work . Did not know it could be turned on /off . Must read manual . 

39 minutes ago, Gizmo68 said:

+1 on that, 99% success rate :) and i use virtual pedal all the time because door is so dirty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tigermad said:

I don't know yet lol, watching a few older reviews and they say it hardly ever works, I bought get it because it sounds really good.

does it work better on the newer cars :-)

hope so.

Edited by flogdnaloop

On 11/03/2017 at 14:31, Gizmo68 said:

VP is an excellent feature. Works every time for me - never had a problem. Strange looks from people in supermarket car parks though.... 

• Like 3

Good news Caspian, Gizmo and Trickdick, I guess it was the first generation of the superb 3 then??

seen a few reviews where they struggle to get it to work?

think mine will be ready at the garage next saturday so can't wait to try it. :-)

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 14:45, lksuperb said:

After 2 weeks of ownership of new car ,it is the 1 feature I have just excepted does not work . Did not know it could be turned on /off . Must read manual . 

After further help have learned how to use this . They key is patience 1 kick count to 3 and it will open . I was kicking then calling it every name and kicking again and waving foot . 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 19:32, aidangill said:

Love the blue. Did you order the black wheels?

What dealer did you buy off? I'm close to changing from 151 VRS to a Superb. The 190 is the only one I can go for, power and economy. 

I ordered in Colm Burns Skoda Sligo and I am happy with their service. No issues, got exactly what I ordered and all my o.c.d emails were answered before and after ordering & delivery. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the wheels at the time so I went with the black ones on a whim. I remember (last September) I was told I had a choice but I don't remember what the other options were.

I was initially going in to buy a VRS but I was talked out of it by the sales person who pointed out to me that "VRS + 3 children + motion sickness = sad dad". I was pointed in the direction of the superb and that was it !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BennyS3 said:

I ordered in Colm Burns Skoda Sligo and I am happy with their service. No issues, got exactly what I ordered and all my o.c.d emails were answered before and after ordering & delivery. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the wheels at the time so I went with the black ones on a whim. I remember (last September) I was told I had a choice but I don't remember what the other options were.

I was initially going in to buy a VRS but I was talked out of it by the sales person who pointed out to me that "VRS + 3 children + motion sickness = sad dad". I was pointed in the direction of the superb and that was it !

Thanks very much for the reply. I must contact them. I'll shop around. I've 2 kids so room is important.