The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

Rage Mode activated NSFW

And yes I realise I overreacted quite a bit, but you have to be special to come to a crawl on a segregated roundabout junction and flail your arms about to say "what am I doing wrong bruv?" Oh and bonus dumb dumb at the end

• Like 1

Bit of typical crap road surfacing around here. 

You sir have been upgraded to waitress for the purpose of this post! 

• Like 1

The one I posted recently the guy stopped at the Red light then went through it when the cars from the other road had passed. Muppets

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What can you say?

The filters on the forum won't let me say it :( Not to worry though as all natural order was restored by at least 1 car knowing how to use the lanes correctly!  :thumbup:

And if you thought the last one was bad, here's the sequel. Watch out for the white Golf at 0.30 which practically stops in lane 3 in order to take the exit

Edited by 2SkodaFamily

random manoeuvre by a Ford Ka. Approached the roundabout in the right hand lane, indicating right but then once on the roundabout she either lost control briefly or decided that the left hand lane was the best place from which to turn right. 

Edited by domhnall

What can you say?

And if you thought the last one was bad, here's the sequel. Watch out for the white Golf at 0.30 which practically stops in lane 3 in order to take the exit

Give the guys a break! It's not like they give you two miles notice of these exits is it?  :p

• Like 1

Not really got any new footage of late due to driving naked in the Octy so much now........... Revisited an old video to change it a bit though:

Video removed pending the judicial process a year later.. FML! 

This clip doesn't exactly show you in a good light. It took you a minute for you to pass the bmw in lane one. Is that not called Lane hogging?

This clip doesn't exactly show you in a good light. It took you a minute for you to pass the bmw in lane one. Is that not called Lane hogging?

There's roadworks so I suspect there's a 50mph limit in place, so the op doesn't want to go pedal to the metal due to average speed checks, thus a slow overtake

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1