What mods/work have you got planned?

EddyH

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fabia 12v
Thought you were after a Landie ;):rofl:

No mods planned for mine now I've fitted my uprated bulbs and new front tyres :D

Chris

Landy is a damn site faster than the 1.2!!!

I'm stuck atm.... either get the landy and start from scratch working on it or get a vRS or Fiesta ST... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: to many ors!

If you had asked me last Friday I would have said not much, however a week is a long time in any walk of life I guess, so now, it's a new engine :D, following a bit of a heat dissipation problem sustained at the weekend.

StuartJ, if you have a standard Octy front bonnet grille in your box of bits, I would like to buy (given a sensible price).

Lee

If you had asked me last Friday I would have said not much' date=' however a week is a long time in any walk of life I guess, so now, it's a new engine :D, following a bit of a heat dissipation problem sustained at the weekend.

StuartJ, if you have a standard Octy front bonnet grille in your box of bits, I would like to buy (given a sensible price).

Lee[/quote']

I guess you know its Silver but I know a "man who can" in Soton if you cant.

One of the black fins is cracked where it joins the edge but otherwise ok, can be glued & will not show

(no eyedeer what its worth, make me an offer)

My car is in need of

new brakes

several dents removing

and a good clean

My next planned mods are

REVO stage 2 upgrade

suspension upgrade

rear anti roll bar

better headlights (or better eyes)

engine bay BLING

wish list

bigger turbo

LSD

ok, right here i go, mine is mostly pretty things, i made me car as girly as i can lol

i have got

UNDR THE BONNET

induction system

dump valve

superchip (which needs to be updated to a decent remap)

OUTSIDE

Lexus lights

extreme spoiler

front sports grill ( stainless steel)

lower front bumper sports grills (stainless steel)

side vents fitted in front bumper

and silly little valve cap covers with skoda emblem lol

AWAITING

vrs centre caps for me wheels courtesy of MAS

shows[/b'] all woman dont always have taste :P ;)

hmmm what can i say lol

errrrr my m0ods may be bad taste , but actually doing mods is better than dreaming about em

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i dont meen that, i not that cruel, what would you have done, within reason, i like things girly mind you, i am open to ideas

Would chrome roof bars on a black fabia vRS

a) Be impossible

B) Look ridiculous and not make it look like a mini RS4 estate :rolleyes:

Think I can guess the answers.Don't know why I keep thinking of fiddling with the wife's car:O

Did you ever give your car a nose job like i did mine??

Joel

Hi Mate,

No not ordered the milotec front grille as yet - the brake upgrade took the money i had put to one side. Think the visual mods will be left until near summer of next year now - as i want to get the POWER sorted first :D Hence the brake upgrade first!

Got a wrc rear spoiler to get fitted which has been sat doing nothing for a while too :rofl:

Get there in the end i guess!

I think I'm going to get some Aero Wipers next.................Oh and pick the car up from JBS after its 400 bhp upgrade.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so its you thats got the Yellow octy???? ;) I was @ JBS saturday just gone and was told it was in for a turbo change ;) Looked sweet mate if it was yours!!!

Upgrades for 2005/6 are:

Brakes Front - 312mm - completed

Rear - when I get the discs

Filter - flat panel K& N - completed

sort out the SMIC - either double it ala TT or FMIC

upgrade the suspension - too soft, car dives when on the brakes

Upgrade the roll bars - F & R, can't yet jusity

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so its you thats got the Yellow octy???? ;) I was @ JBS saturday just gone and was told it was in for a turbo change ;) Looked sweet mate if it was yours!!!

Cheers mate, It was mine. Picked it up on Wednesday for running in. Its running about 0.8 bar at the minute, which is about 280 bhp. Once its run in I can up the boost. Should be able to get about 350 bhp at the wheels from the engine spec. JBS have done an awesome job on the car, its running as smooth as silk. I'll sort some pics out when i get chance and post a thread. A big thanks to JBS.:thumbup: JBS are second to none for product, quality of work and customer service.

Cheers mate, It was mine. Picked it up on Wednesday for running in. Its running about 0.8 bar at the minute, which is about 280 bhp. Once its run in I can up the boost. Should be able to get about 350 bhp at the wheels from the engine spec. JBS have done an awesome job on the car, its running as smooth as silk. I'll sort some pics out when i get chance and post a thread. A big thanks to JBS.:thumbup: JBS are second to none for product, quality of work and customer service.

Am so not jelous :rolleyes::thumbup: *uncrosses fingers now

btw - were they 19's you were running? only saw them from a distance