WRC 66/100 and 88/100

group1rs

Re fitted front arch liners with new mud flaps. Also replaced windscreen wiper motor assembly as I broke the original one. Also found some excellent window wipers and arms that I had lurking in the garage so popped those on too.

7CDA66EE-416F-4EC3-8A9F-35730A0FD604_zps

6D508F28-0329-4451-B37D-CA3FA535C2EF_zps

F89AFDE0-54A6-4519-BFF6-43AFE229771E_zps

F45B61B4-8B33-4EE1-8AF1-F29382A9D9B2_zps

• Like 4

Coming together nicely Pete, are you bringing along to Brands Hatch on Sunday?

I like the idea of getting a reasonable base car and making it a minter, quite fancied doing the same with a WR1 or a P1. Though a Skoda WRC is more affordable and a potential classic

• Like 2

Coming together nicely Pete, are you bringing along to Brands Hatch on Sunday?

I like the idea of getting a reasonable base car and making it a minter, quite fancied doing the same with a WR1 or a P1. Though a Skoda WRC is more affordable and a potential classic

Yes Mike we will bring her to Brands next week.

• Like 1

Very very nice. I wonder if Skoda have a WRC in such fine condition?

I don't remember seeing one in their museum when we went, including the repository of cars not on display.

I believe they have one

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe not raining today. And so 66/100 gets new driver door lock mechanism. Now have puddle light courtesy light and lights on warning lamp and buzzer upon door opening. More important is the fuel pump prime on drivers door opening.Also gave her a quick wash.

Ah so that's what it Is I changed the door module on mine the other day as it's always been broke since I have had it and I heard the fuel pump prime for the first time and it freaked me out ha ha glad it's normal

• Like 1