Briskoda 2016 Calendar Photo Submission Thread

BriskodaCalendar

No idea on how to insert my photo, but here's a link to my Yeti at the start of the Walna Scar green road in the Lake District:-

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eEsNhz_w61M/VQ6rQMk4B6I/AAAAAAAAJo4/e5He9R9b1UY/s2048-no/L1000960.JPG

Upload it to a website such as photobucket and copy the IMG link:)

Into the little green box just under and a little left to the smiley face and click okay

(For photobucket its the "direct link")

I'll leave now :D

Thanks, I forgot I am probably one of the few people still braving it out with tapatalk rather than the proper forum so the IMG might only work for that ...
  • Like 1

Thanks, I forgot I am probably one of the few people still braving it out with tapatalk rather than the proper forum so the IMG might only work for that ...

Not the only one braving it out, I'm with you brother! :hi:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Just to be clear on the 2 pics per person/car, does that mean 2 pics in total or 2 for each car if I bought another car tonight or something silly? 

• Like 1