What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Crystal Serum, well OK I also paid for it to be applied professionally (meant to be a bit of a bitch to apply)

IMG_1351_zpsix5t6qcr.jpg

Looks very nice, Kelly done a good job.
  • Like 1

Pleasantly surprised to receive this today....wasnt due any orders at the moment.

There was a small mix up with my KKD order in the BF sale..... so a couple of freebies posted out by Marc and the team.

2789E3D7-48F4-4AAD-A7A1-2600FD89305E_zps

Great customer service from Marc as always! I need to order some pad prime!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well I've finally caved in and ordered a new pot of wax..........MItchell&king Lotus it's advertised as being super hydrophobic so we shall see :-)

Be interested to here your thoughts on this one Mark!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice one Sean - glad they arrived ok buddy.

Enjoy!  :thumbup:

Hi ste I had a chance to use the kkd Blizzard foam and britemax shampoo today,I didn't get any pics my battery died, but i just want to thank you for your recommendation of them, really nice foam and cleaning power with a lovely smell, and the shampoo nice and sudsy and real slick across the paint. Again thanks for the samples I will now be buying more. Cheers mate.
  • Like 1

2015-12-20-16-34-05--900980892_zpscdjdzl

Just picked up a pot of this. 33% off at the mo with the code 'Bday' at checkout on bit pots of wax!

Nice one Neil - i have some older Obsession waxes - Euphoric and Hybrid 86;

but not tried any of the newer blends. I know Sean85 was looking at them as well recently.

Let us know how you get on guys....  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Nice one Neil - i have some older Obsession waxes - Euphoric and Hybrid 86;

but not tried any of the newer blends. I know Sean85 was looking at them as well recently.

Let us know how you get on guys.... :thumbup:

Will do buddy. It's a show wax with circa 5 months durability and you can leave it on the panel for as long as you like!! Time will tell, but the reviews are positive so it was worth a punt. And I like the small british manufacturers. Already had an email from Jay asking if I would like the standard Mango scent and orange colour or go for a strawberries and cream scent and pink colour!! I've gone S&C with pink as it will go with my handbag and stilettos! Haha

• Like 1

I've got some more Adam's H2O Gloss Guard coming tomorrow. It's really good stuff.

Simply wash your car, fully rinse off (don't dry), then take a couple of sprays or so per panel onto the still wet car, wipe in with a damp microfibre and then buff off with a dry microfibre. Lovely gloss and protection for paint, glass and plastic (leaves a just dressed lustre to all plastics from windows rubbers, door surround and even that annoying to dress scuttle panel). It's £14.99 for 500ml and it's great for dark coloured cars as it leaves no smears, streaks or hazing.

• Like 3

I've got some more Adam's H2O Gloss Guard coming tomorrow. It's really good stuff. Simply wash your car, fully rinse off (don't dry), then take a couple of sprays or so per panel onto the still wet car, wipe in with a damp microfibre and then buff off with a dry microfibre. Lovely gloss and protection for paint, glass and plastic (leaves a just dressed lustre to all plastics from windows rubbers, door surround and even that annoying to dress scuttle panel). It's £14.99 for 500ml and it's great for dark coloured cars as it leaves no smears, streaks or hazing.

Sounds really interesting! I'll take a look at this one. Hearing a lot of great things about Adams at the moment!!!

• Like 1

I've got some more Adam's H2O Gloss Guard coming tomorrow. It's really good stuff. Simply wash your car, fully rinse off (don't dry), then take a couple of sprays or so per panel onto the still wet car, wipe in with a damp microfibre and then buff off with a dry microfibre. Lovely gloss and protection for paint, glass and plastic (leaves a just dressed lustre to all plastics from windows rubbers, door surround and even that annoying to dress scuttle panel). It's £14.99 for 500ml and it's great for dark coloured cars as it leaves no smears, streaks or hazing.

I really like the sound of that.

I'll watch out for that - or see if Jeffrey at Prestige might run a GB at some point  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thanks to Sean - i received a couple of Detailer's Passion samples in the post today.

Something to try out this weekend.... snowfoam and shampoo.

Many thanks buddy  :thumbup:

http://www.detailerspassion.co.uk/

photo%202%2015_zps90hjwukc.jpg

Hey Sean - tried the detailer's passion samples out today on the Exeo detail.

The SF bottle was an exact measure for a lance bottle mix.

Foam performed well - very bilt hamber like.... less foam, more runny consistency but cleaned well.

Shampoo was good. loads of suds, smells nice but maybe not as slick as some shampoos.

Overall - no complaints as such; happy to test them out and would have no issues using these.

I might try a stronger mix on the shampoo just to see if slickness can be improved.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Just seen your pics on the DW thread. The red golf came up lovely with it!! Nice posts buddy!

• Like 2

Sounds really interesting! I'll take a look at this one. Hearing a lot of great things about Adams at the moment!!!

It's really great. So easy to use and the first one that actually dresses the plastics rather than leave then dull and lifeless.

Roof.

IMG_20151014_143554_zpsmtevx3ki.jpg

Passenger A pillar.

IMG_20151014_143559_zpsy5thyitx.jpg

Passenger door mirror.

IMG_20151014_143606_zpsjwtpvb0h.jpg

Edited by Svend
  • Like 2

Thanks.  Tried it first on a white Focus Mk3 and she came up a treat. used it on a few cars now and on the red Golf it really added an extra level of gloss to the paintwork.

Some of the neighbours Fabia Monte Carlo

IMG_20151014_143606_zpsjwtpvb0h.jpg

IMG_20151014_143920_zpssjh5arri.jpg

IMG_20151014_143544_zpshrc3bpc5.jpg

IMG_20151014_143847_zps2af3wx1e.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Sean - tried the detailer's passion samples out today on the Exeo detail.

The SF bottle was an exact measure for a lance bottle mix.

Foam performed well - very bilt hamber like.... less foam, more runny consistency but cleaned well.

Shampoo was good. loads of suds, smells nice but maybe not as slick as some shampoos.

Overall - no complaints as such; happy to test them out and would have no issues using these.

I might try a stronger mix on the shampoo just to see if slickness can be improved.  :thumbup:

Good mate it was worth a try, I used your samples and I was very impressed,will definitely be purchasing full size bottles of both the kkd foam and britemax shampoo.

Thanks for the samples again.

• Like 2

Good mate it was worth a try, I used your samples and I was very impressed,will definitely be purchasing full size bottles of both the kkd foam and britemax shampoo.

Thanks for the samples again.

Not a problem Sean - HTH.  ;)

Quite a few people now realising how good KKD Blizzard foam is  :thumbup:

Likewise - Britemax is a very under-rated brand and one i highly recommend.

• Like 2

Hope you don't mind me adding to the thread :)

The other day I bought some of the Power Maxed Rain Off Glass Sealant Link here.

Having washed my car and cleaning the glass with Autoglym Fast Glass, I applied it on Sunday and got to test it today on my way to work. It definitely works and above 30-35mph any water on the screen gets blown off. It wasn't raining so I can't comment yet what its like then. So far I am impressed though :)

• Like 2

I have a litre of this Matt.

Its very very good, similar in application and performance to Anglewax H2Go

Thanks for posting

No need to ask...More contributions are more than welcome

Edited by ChrisRs
  • Like 1

I have a litre of this Matt..The perks of having a Trade Account

Its very very good, similar in application and performance to Anglewax H2Go

Thanks for posting

No need to ask...More contributions are more than welcome

Sounds good, I used a product from Halfords a while ago called Rain-x but it seemed to smear & make the wipers a bit juddery.

Might have to try this, how do you get a Trade Account? I assume you have to be trading? I'd be interested as I want to start buying cleaning products & would like to get them from the same manufacturer (easier to buy in one go & assume cheaper). But I am not a trader, any help would be appreciated.

• Like 2