What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Auto Perfection Sale order arrived today.... 30% off this little lot and free delivery! :rock:

Evolve Hybrid wax, clay bars, air fresheners, wax applicators... and some freebies thrown in by Arron too :sun:

10313731_10206706223348886_7336022968574

Very nice, look foward to the reviews.

Excellent customer service from them. Was going to buy a few bits again in the sale but thought I'd best not as someone is moaning about the current new cleaning items in the bedroom.

Funny enough my reply of "you've got all those shoes you hardly use" didn't help my case :(

Edited by M12MKD
  • Like 2

Very nice, look forward to the reviews.

Excellent customer service from them. Was going to buy a few bits again in the sale but thought I'd best not as someone is moaning about the current new cleaning items in the bedroom.

Funny enough my reply of "you've got all those shoes you hardly use" didn't help my case :(

hahaha - nice try Mike!  :D  :clap:  :thumbup:

Arrived home this afternoon to find these freebie samples from Hunty....

Well i say free.... but i agreed to send a few samples in his direction too!

Nice little arrangement to get experience of some new brands and products....  :happy:

12507448_10206712351622089_6836107372660

Many thanks Neil -  as always - hugely appreciate you sharing these buddy  :thumbup:

• Like 3

Arrived home this afternoon to find these freebie samples from Hunty....

Well i say free.... but i agreed to send a few samples in his direction too!

Nice little arrangement to get experience of some new brands and products.... :happy:

12507448_10206712351622089_6836107372660

Many thanks Neil - as always - hugely appreciate you sharing these buddy :thumbup:

No worries, Ste. You are more than welcome. It's a great way to try out different products for relatively no cost!! A great idea of yours, matey!

• Like 2

Very nice, look foward to the reviews.

Been there, I feel your pain, buddy!!!

• Like 2

_20160106_175715_zpsgjhatv6a.jpg

This turned up today from clean and shiny which I can't wait to try. Been wanting to try the black max for ages now and after trying my brothers autofinesse vision I had to order one myself, yeah it's a bit dusty but my glass looked lovely after.

The fireball Korea drying towel I had to try after reading so much about it. Hopefully a couple other fireball products turn up in the post tomorrow.

Blackmax leaves a great finish!!! Enjoy, Sean.

• Like 2

_20160106_175715_zpsgjhatv6a.jpg

This turned up today from clean and shiny which I can't wait to try. Been wanting to try the black max for ages now and after trying my brothers autofinesse vision I had to order one myself, yeah it's a bit dusty but my glass looked lovely after.

The fireball Korea drying towel I had to try after reading so much about it. Hopefully a couple other fireball products turn up in the post tomorrow.

Nice one Sean. I'm a big Britemax Blackmax fan to be honest.  :yes:

I swapped a bottle of this with Neil actually for some Primo Amigo - but not yet tested that one.

Also used the Blackmax on Karl's Fabia vRS during one of our Summer detailing days.

It never disappoints....  :thumbup:

• Like 2

No worries, Ste. You are more than welcome. It's a great way to try out different products for relatively no cost!! A great idea of yours, matey!

Well - you know they will get well used Neil....  :yes:

Once finished - especially on the waxes i'll pass them on as well.

Karl, Alan and Shaun are all interested...... for the price of 2nd class small parcel... it works out well for all concerned.  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Nice one Sean. I'm a big Britemax Blackmax fan to be honest. :yes:

I swapped a bottle of this with Neil actually for some Primo Amigo - but not yet tested that one.

Also used the Blackmax on Karl's Fabia vRS during one of our Summer detailing days.

It never disappoints.... :thumbup:

And a very generous sample it was too!! Enough to do a few cars in there matey!!! Thanks again pal.

• Like 2

Well - you know they will get well used Neil.... :yes:

Once finished - especially on the waxes i'll pass them on as well.

Karl, Alan and Shaun are all interested...... for the price of 2nd class small parcel... it works out well for all concerned. :thumbup:

I do indeed.

Absolutely, spread the love with the wax. You can see there is hardly any missing from the pot and I did the whole Focus in it. So plenty of coats in there. I'd say another 5 absolute minimum!!

• Like 2

I do indeed.

Absolutely, spread the love with the wax. You can see there is hardly any missing from the pot and I did the whole Focus in it. So plenty of coats in there. I'd say another 5 absolute minimum!!

Awesome - thanks again.  :thumbup:

Likewise - when you get the exchange samples (more spring/summer options)

they have been used..... but there is plenty left - even for sample pots!!!!

I threw in a couple of other items to help with the packing solution too!   ;)

• Like 2

Awesome - thanks again. :thumbup:

Likewise - when you get the exchange samples (more spring/summer options)

they have been used..... but there is plenty left - even for sample pots!!!!

I threw in a couple of other items to help with the packing solution too! ;)

You're an absolute Gent!!! Thanks Brother!

• Like 1

I'll look forward to trying the wax Neil. Thanks for the offer of Ste to pass it on! Really appreciate that!

Good buy on the Britemax Sean. As Ste mentioned we used it on my vRS in the summer and the results were flawless!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Blackmax leaves a great finish!!! Enjoy, Sean.

Cheers mate, I kept hearing good things.

Nice one Sean. I'm a big Britemax Blackmax fan to be honest.  :yes:

It never disappoints....  :thumbup:

Cheers ste I been meaning to try it for a while now. I have also purchased britemax shampoo after testing out you samples you sent... So I blame these purchases on you lol.

• Like 2

How durable is the Britemax Karl?

I assume not very and must be topped with an LSP

Ive never used it...Is this correct?

It has been commented on a couple of times on here and a quick search would have told you it's a finishing polish/glaze in one.

Hth though Buddy :D

• Like 2

Cheers mate, I kept hearing good things.

Cheers ste I been meaning to try it for a while now. I have also purchased britemax shampoo after testing out you samples you sent... So I blame these purchases on you lol.

hahaha....that's ok Sean - i can happily take the blame on the Britemax. :sun:

If you are using Cleanmax shampoo, Blackmax polish/glaze and Vantage wax products from Britemax - you would not be dissapointed!

I have them all in my collection and would happily recommend to anyone - so easy to use and astounding results IMO. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Whats that bottle?..cant make out the name James

Ive just bought a Wet and Dry Cleaner too

It's KKD REGLOSS. My 9 year old Ryobi one died in October. Santa didn't bring me one [emoji17]

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2