Brands Hatch - Monday 1st Feb 2016 - FULLY BOOKED!

BossFox

Here's one of the Citigo, this was the best few laps I had with the GoPro on, until someone ran off track :D

You cut the video off just at the good bit...  me sitting there like a tit pushing all the buttons.

• Like 2

For those that didn't see it on Facebook, here's a link to the msv photos

http://www.msvtphotography.com/?Action=_VC&id=207272604&ppwd=80418pnr

Thank you thank you thank you :clap: some awesome photos of mine on there, gonna check them all out soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How did you find the Xenos?

I liked it.

It's nothing like a road car, more like the track spec Focus, in terms of agility.

No PAS, servo assistance on brakes, ESP, or anything.

And being mid engine the turn in is great (hence the comparison to the Focus) but it's a little bit fruity if you over cook it as the rear end weight acts like a pendulum.

Go a bit far and there is no coming back...

But getting the back out a little coming into the corner and powering out with the steering straight was great fun.

So light, no nippy despite a not very tuned 2.0 ford engine.

First time I've ever driven something very light and mid engined.

Little pic Rob took.

GQxyO0.jpg

• Like 1

Here's one of the Citigo, this was the best few laps I had with the GoPro on, until someone ran off track :D

Seeing that reminds me how much I miss my Citigo! I should have kept it!! :(

• Like 2

I had the best day I've had ever on a track and was really surprised by the lack of incidents and track closure.

Can't wait to get back out there again.

Thanks for doing your bit Richard and I'm glad I got a few pics for people to enjoy whilst waiting for the car to cool down.

• Like 2

You'd think with a ford engine it would just have an ignition and a key by the steering wheel :D

Being a Ford i'd thought it would of just had a screwdriver shoved into the steering column

• Like 3

Had a look at some of the video footage... it seems as if I'm doing roughly between 1.00 and 1.05, the slower ones due to having to lift or being held up.

Pushed too hard at one point.

Shows that the little Citigo was doing well, the video I posted I was doing 1:10 each lap :clap:

Had a look at some of the video footage... it seems as if I'm doing roughly between 1.00 and 1.05, the slower ones due to having to lift or being held up.

Pushed too hard at one point.

I totally forgot about that spin in the silver octavia.

The black fabia infront was me.

All day I tried getting out the way on the corners but seem to just get IN the way more. Lol

After seeing group1vrs video I seem to understand the circuit more & figured where I was going wrong.

• Like 1

I was averaging around a minute a lap from my footage but I wasn't able to get many with nothing to overtake :D

The Fiesta ST was in the 58 second range somewhere.

Impressive for a full weight Fiesta.

My laptop changes the video into a link with no preview so happy for someone else to pop it up.

Just put it on FB, or I'll do it tomorrow from work.

Edited by BossFox

The Fiesta ST was in the 58 second range somewhere.

Impressive for a full weight Fiesta.

My laptop changes the video into a link with no preview so happy for someone else to pop it up.

Just put it on FB, or I'll do it tomorrow from work.

• Like 3