What colour for SE alloys

I got my sport done in OE Silver and it looks great on the car being black, it doesn't suit dark wheels. I think the SE looks nice with a slightly darker colour, just not black!

Here's a side picture I have if you wanted to give it a try!

image.jpg

Price wise they are all the same, so can get any colour i want. Apart from Orange... Cos I don't want that on my conscience :p

That gunmetal grey looks pretty good, maybe very slightly brighter though!

They are being done right now actually, wheels have been sitting in the acid getting stripped back and any damage repaired.

I've got to go to the showroom this afternoon to pick out the colour I want from the book or display wheels.

I do like the white actually.

Anyway, I've picked....

Shadow chrome with a dusting on silver over to brighten it a little. If I'm not happy with the colour when they are done he says just pick another one :D

It's my brothers company so I get as many chances as I like. It should cost £160 anyway if people wanted to know a rough price.

• Like 1

It's hard to choose from when your looking at a wheel wall with about 30 different shades of silver, grey and blacks.

I like the shadow chrome but sometimes it seems a little bronze from the chrome affect so getting the thin coat of darker silver over the top.

Will post pictures when I get it back and update my project thread.

• Like 1

Thats true :D

I just like the way the car sort of changes colour depending what angle and light is on it, the Se can look light blue, dark blue and purple at the same time, so it just doesnt suit a light silver wheel, a medium shade of grey like shadow chrome should hopfully brighten it up!