What annoyed you today whilst driving? **V2**

john999boy

On the way to work this morning, it was a stupid woman who didn't understand that to decelerate a couple of MPH does NOT require incessant tapping of the middle pedal.  I swear to God I was ready to ram her off the road...

Edited by planehazza

Merc becoming the new Audi?

The ****s car du jour

Its been the auld fart full self importance but no driving ability (ie pootlers) car du jour here consistently for 20yrs... Edited by mac11irl
  • Like 1

Got another bloody ticket for using fogs in combination with low beams. My car still doesn't have any fogs, no matter how many bloody tickers those twits give me. Oh well, looks like were going to waste the time of yet another judge... Reckon by this time next year I'll be on first name basis with all of them.

Oh not me, but my colleague had the petrol stolen out of his car at work this evening. With cameras and 15 minute guard patrols i dunno how the hell they did it.... But they did a good job at least, no damage to the car. Gotta love a professional.

Edited by DaKKs_152

The idiot in a red hatchback    thing with a bonnet-bra; who was blasting that tiny scooter-esque horn for all it was worth when I didn't pull 5 meters forward to block the junction; and stayed at the stop-line until the other side was clear enough for me to go to. Yes, I know the light is green. And you're the most importantest person on the road (your mommy told you so!)

I mean, seriously, what the hell? If I had pulled forward, you'd be all of 5 meters -- at most -- closer to home; still stopped in traffic, and still not moving. Engage brain, you oxygen thief.

• Like 1

Got another bloody ticket for using fogs in combination with low beams. My car still doesn't have any fogs, no matter how many bloody tickers those twits give me. Oh well, looks like were going to waste the time of yet another judge... Reckon by this time next year I'll be on first name basis with all of them.

Oh not me, but my colleague had the petrol stolen out of his car at work this evening. With cameras and 15 minute guard patrols i dunno how the hell they did it.... But they did a good job at least, no damage to the car. Gotta love a professional.

I know the issues you have with the Polis, and having re-watched some DVDs I've had for a while am wondering, do you own a completely murdered-out Gixxer? ;)

The pair of tits, this morning, who apparently decided that -- since they couldn't see the traffic light on their side of the road at the crossing, because there was a bin-wagon operating in front of it -- they'd just hurtle right through; nearly crashing into me, and very nearly taking out the schoolkid crossing the road.

The HONK, and a fist-shake, was deployed.

I know the issues you have with the Polis, and having re-watched some DVDs I've had for a while am wondering, do you own a completely murdered-out Gixxer? ;)

Nope, believe it or not. I drive a very stock and very boring Saab 9-5 wagon. No bikes and no tuners for me any more. Got to stay on the right side of the law since my new employer is very picky about that.

Some ****head in a Golf decided to take offence at the driver in front of me who was only doing 120 on a 100kph motorway. They ended up having an argument side by side gesticulating obscenities at eachother while ever so gently slowing down, I tolerated it until we reached 60 and then a stomped on the gas, parked my fist on the horn and overtook the on the right instead. Dont give a toss if ifs illegal, i'm not gonna die because someone hits me from behind cause those to muppets wanted to duke it out on one of swedens most used motorways. Nearly half the speed limit in the inside lane on a heavily trafficked motorway, yeah no thanks.

People doing under the speed limit.  Pulled out a side junction and was getting up to 40 until the person in front decides to stick to 30 :wall:  flashed him and still nothing, overtook him after a roundabout. 

People walking across the light on green happened twice this morning, both times got a beep of the horn. :dull:

• Like 1

People doing under the speed limit.  Pulled out a side junction and was getting up to 40 until the person in front decides to stick to 30 :wall:  flashed him and still nothing, overtook him after a roundabout. 

People walking across the light on green happened twice this morning, both times got a beep of the horn. :dull:

This ****es me off to no end.  It's because of muppets that drive well under the speed limit that we're still stuck with archaic 70mph national limits.  The worst is when people try to merge onto a motor way at 40 mph when everyone else is doing 70 as they should be.

• Like 2

This ****es me off to no end. It's because of muppets that drive well under the speed limit that we're still stuck with archaic 70mph national limits. The worst is when people try to merge onto a motor way at 40 mph when everyone else is doing 70 as they should be.

It's us Yeti drivers.

With the aerodynamics of a breeze block, we've got to go that slowly to avoid running out of diesel before the next filling station.

Sorry.

• Like 2

Little old ladys driving through town like they're on a mission from God. I've encountered three of them today. One blitzed her way out of a road end them slammed all on and gave me the evils as I did an emergency stop which ended in front of her. She didn't seem to understand the comment when she parked outside my workplace and I apologised for not seeing her blue light. 

• Like 1

The cruel irony of a motorhome with 'Just Go!' emblazoned all over the back of it, doing 37mph in the outside lane of an NSL dual carriageway during rush hour just now.

Numpty  :dull:

Gaz

Nothing. So many stressed out people all around. I've reverted to really not giving a **** any more. The System has been turned off and I'm just pottering about in my bubble like the rest of them - if it doesn't happen in the 6 feet in front of my bonnet, it's not my problem. I've just paid my insurance for another year. If you want to drive into it, crack on.

Edited by StevesTruck

For some reason we decided to spend our bank holiday queueing up for an hour to get into a theme park just outside Melton Mowbray. The M1 was at a crawl at Junction 15, so we headed up the A43 and ended up on the B6047 - a pretty but challenging country road. During our journey we were overtaken by a young bloke in a big hurry in silver Mk.1 Focus. He then overtook the car in front of us and disappeared out of view.

Five or so minutes later we were waved to a stop by a taxi driver (he was standing in front of a Mk.2 Superb) at the scene of an accident. Looks like Focus boy misjudged a bend, ran onto the muddy nearside verge and then binned his car into a hedge on the opposite side of the road. Looked like he was all right as he was just standing next to his car looking like a prize tit. Thankfully he hadn't hit anyone else or it would have been a very different story.

This incident was noteable as I've often said 'he'll end up in a ditch' when observing a world class piece of motoring buffoonery. This is the first time the prediction has come true though :)

Edited by RapidPaul
  • Like 1

*Snip...

This incident was noteable as I've often said 'he'll end up in a ditch' when observing a world class piece of motoring buffoonery. This is the first time the prediction has come true though :)

First time you witnessed the prediction coming true... not necessarily the first time you were right...

It's now Spring by most measures, and "Let's all get up an hour earlier and change the clocks so it looks like we aren't time" (aka BST), having to get ice off the car windows this morning!

• Like 1

The woman who came down her road towards the main road t-junction going way to fast turned left to go along the path instead of hitting the motorcyclist on the road and drove into someone's 2 foot high boundary wall for their drive.....all with her kid in the passenger seat. I really hope it was the fact her brakes had gone (her road is a downhill towards the main road) and she had thought fast and gone along the path and into the wall instead of hitting the biker. Unfortunately part of me thinks she was just going to fast and severely  misjudged it. 

Nothing. So many stressed out people all around. I've reverted to really not giving a **** any more. The System has been turned off and I'm just pottering about in my bubble like the rest of them - if it doesn't happen in the 6 feet in front of my bonnet, it's not my problem. I've just paid my insurance for another year. If you want to drive into it, crack on.

I think this is what my dad was thinking along the lines of this morning, as the car crashed about 5 metres diagonally to the right of us, so was not in the 6 foot radius....

• 35-38mph then a straight and floors it to about 70, gets to end slams on and resumes being a noob, hits a 30 zone and speeds UP......
  • I stop on a single track lane as a tractor oncoming and one place fit to stop is nearest me, Audi stops behind then without indicating as I am pulling off floors it to get in front of me forcing me to stop dead. THEN holds me up for 11 miles going overly slow and on a bend goes wide forcing a new Merc off the road...... 
  • A Freelander stopping dead and slowly climbing over speed humps in the same sense someone with their car slammed would do (so so many speed humps)
  • Narrow ish road in a town by legally parked vehicles but plenty of space, oncoming car did the end of the world 'OMG' tensed up arms locked straight on wheel while leaving a meter to kerb brushing past me with a good 1mm to spare riding the line (both remained within their own side of the road) other car was an armoured unmarked police car. Shook my head, he looked fuming. 
  • Marked police car passed me going opposite way then turned and followed me turn for turn for some time  :sweat: Said car stopped in a keep clear behind me in front of a fire station and also in a box junction after that, also had to speed in town to end up behind me as I had the limiter set to the speed limit  :notme:  :thumbdown:
  • General tailgater's not liking the NSL and seemingly not wanting to overtake for miles and miles then decide to do it in the face of oncoming vehicles. (one BMW in particular)
  • Tractor with big cage trailer (first one with working lights I have seen in months, but at a cost of not being able to afford a number plate) full of wood chippings pulls out in front of me making me go from 50mph to 9mph then accelerates to 40 (quite a pace) enters a 30 he doesn't slow down. But all the way he is loosing massive amounts of what is essentially bark all over the road.  :dull:
  • 2 people seemingly racing cutting up traffic forcing everyone to slam on for their overtake attempt.
  • A BMW being driven like a stereotypical BMW driver, but while towing a caravan  :peek:

That was yesterday and I wonder what today will have in store for me 

• Like 1

Main one that stood out tonight was a Nissan Qashqai who flew up behind me then slammed on in a town and then in the NSL for over 12 miles tried to stay as close as he possibly could to me on the twisty hilly unlit crap road in the rain with his stupid lights. Every bend was met with an utter loss of man points as poo release seemed to make him fall way back through an utter lack of basic driving competence, only to overcome and catch me up and resume his tailgating as aggressively as he could. Sad thing is every series of bends the same happened and it was a local car that knew the road as each bend which lead to a possible overtaking short straight he was ready and waiting for it in my back seat, unfortunately EVERY single time there was someone coming the other way HAHAHAHAHAH When my time came to exit said road onto the semi gravel pit rutted whore of a road I needed to go down next, he didn't seem be believe my indicating or brake lights until he found himself using ABS..... I hope he found a tree somewhere further down the road tbh, utter subhuman waste of skin scum! Possibly the most aggressive and dangerous episode of tailgating I have ever seen. 

General following distance at times half that (camera tends to make things look further away, that's just over a cars length, but half of that many times) I am doing the NSL by GPS in all screenshots

cunt.png

Hello Mr Bend LOL

bend1.png

The pursuit post bends:

resume.png

Resume being a......

cunt%2521.png

Edited by FUBAR