What annoyed you today whilst driving? **V2**

john999boy

What the cat does 'kitten' mean? :D

colin decided to alter the swear filter from "****" to "kitten" for all forms of the f word, to help clean us all up :D been like tht a while now.

Not really annoyed, but cringe.

Passed a chap with a GTR. He was at the garage jet wash. No problems, he likes to keep his nice car clean.

Then he starts using the jet wash with the brush attachment! :( lots of scratches in the paint now I'm sure :(

Not really annoyed, but cringe.

Passed a chap with a GTR. He was at the garage jet wash. No problems, he likes to keep his nice car clean.

Then he starts using the jet wash with the brush attachment! :( lots of scratches in the paint now I'm sure :(

Sad isnt it

Ive a lot of experience with a GTR as a close friend had one (only PW PRO were allowed to touch it) but i sorta see on the other hand, they arent alot of money for a millionaire. Its all relative i guess.

My Fab means more to me than a GTR would to someone with millions.

Edited by fabiamk2SE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've changed my mind. Along with many others, fog lights. Especially the latest craze of side lights only and fog lights?! What is the obsession. They all receive a retina burning xenon wave as I go past now.

On a side note, there is an increasingly rising number of poorly maintained cars with lights out. 4 in a row, one after another I saw this morning. Makes you wonder how often they check their tyres, fluids etc if they don't even notice/care about bulbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The gum chewing speccy arsehole that looked and then went for an overtake of a Manitou loader on a blind corner so I had to heave on the anchors from 60 to 0 just to avoid hitting the window licking *****.

Just got 200 yards from home about 20 minutes ago, road closed by at least a 3 car pile up, the nice copper was very apologetic, and said I had to make a 3 mile detour....the copper said there were cars all over the place, but no-one was seriously hurt thankfully, and hinted that 'yoofs 'were involved..

Workies, utility companies, whomever...

Digging holes in roads putting up cones then buggering off for two weeks.

Who about this remarkable suggestions which you can have for free....organise everyone that needs to get to the bottom of the hole to be there the day you dig it!

Not driving, but parked.

I parked in a large, open-air public carpark for less than 20 minutes, and returned to find some one had tried to steal my ski rack.

Luckily, I used non-standard fixings, so they couldnt undo it fully; but I had to refix the one side before securing my skis and leaving.

Women drivers in Glasgow today.

Twice went from the far right lane either at a junction or on the M8 to exit on the left without looking.

Also the toby in a Polo with 'P' plates doing about 90 to scream down the Charing X exit to overtake me.

Driving through town on my way home. Some older man decides that as the road was clear on one side of the road (mine - before I got there) he can start walking across, but as the other lane wasn't clear he decides to stop in my lane and wait for a gap.

All this 20 yards from a zebra crossing!!

Red corsa following us up the a19 at rush hour when we were heading to York on a job

Cars move out of way for the big yellow and green taxi, cheeky lad follows up behind us missing all the traffic

It's funny to read, but even I've thought about it, can you (the driver following a 999 vehicle) get done for doing that?

in a 30 zone come to a set of traffic lights with a t junction just before them on the n/s lights turn to green and dippy bitch in front of me is letting every man and his wife out of the junction!! It's not us that need to give way so i give a toot she looks then i flash then she sticks her fingers up :x 

Another one, on a straight road and people want to turn right which is a t-junction and they're letting them out holding up cars behind them this really ifuriates me a long hold of the horn gets them moving again. I only have exceptions in this is when a lorry needs to turn.

Edited by Naths vRS

So theres this stuff called fog right, and it makes it hard to see things as it refracts and reflects light in a random manner causing things to appear farther away than they are and obscuring open ground ahead of. This is particularly true during daylight hours.

To combat this cars are equipped with lights.. even special ones for use during this weather phenomenon, activated in most vehicles by some type of switch -push button, dial etc..

however, 80% of the drivers who hold valid licenses to operate vehicles are unable to use these switches either correctly, or in some cases at all... drive to work was constsant dickheads with no or wrong lights on ..its not rocket science a*******s!

Edited by john999boy
Swearing removed

So theres this stuff called fog right, and it makes it hard to see things as it refracts and reflects light in a random manner causing things to appear farther away than they are and obscuring open ground ahead of. This is particularly true during daylight hours.

To combat this cars are equipped with lights.. even special ones for use during this weather phenomenon, activated in most vehicles by some type of switch -push button, dial etc..

however, 80% of the drivers who hold valid licenses to operate vehicles are unable to use these switches either correctly, or in some cases at all... drive to work was constsant dickheads with no or wrong lights on ..its not rocket science a*******s!

they don't like to turn on fog light in fog because no one can see them therefore -  is not cool

but.... if you put your fog on in no fog everyone can see them therefore - cool

• Like 1

Driving home from work today where the NSL doesn't apply to agri spec piece 'o' crap poorly maintained, poorly tuned diesel heaps with home chopped suspension, drain pipe exhausts and restricted drivers on 'R' plates (not allowed to exceed 45mph on any roads) Had one in a Mk4 golf pass me and do well over 100mph on a poor quality back road making a smoke screen only to have to brake so he didn't bounce of the road..... with his even crapper mate in a heap of a 306 then stuck behind me wanting to get past to catch up and decides eventually to pass me in a village 30 zone in a heavily traffic calmed area, as I am indicating to turn into a junction on the right and vanished into a thick dirty cloud of crap carrying on giving it everything he had towards a T Junction by a playground..........  :dull:  :thumbdown:  :swear:  :strong:  :punch:  

Oh and a B7 A4 making a lot of smoke as it decided the NSL wasn't applicable to him 25 miles earlier as he pushed his crap oil pump 2.0 TDi to it's limits passing me and another car..... This is happening maybe 10 times a day at moment to me when commuting.

Oh (MkII) and earlier again a big gaggle of Lycra clad cyclists (area is flooded with them) about 40 taking up about 50 feet of road and entire width of lane doing their thing on a twisty hedge lined road nowhere to go but sit behind them for a bit and into a blind bend a van behind me decides he can make it and that the oncoming lorry I can see through the hedge doesn't exist.... Lorry had to stop dead and cyclists almost made a Lycra pile up in front of me, I had to use my horn to warn them of what was coming and luckily most turned and saw what that absolute CHIMP was doing... 

Oh(MkIII) and a new looking white i10 in a town in front of me decided that a traffic island was invisible and smashed into it shattering bumper mounting it by bursting front tyre and shattering alloy, denting sill in and at least blowing out rear tyre in front of a massive regional police station. 

Then the normal I am in a hurry to church wombles in their Sunday best with the kids strapped in, who put their faith in God overtaking above the NSL into blind bends and their faith pays off when they don't meet anything coming, were a few of those wastes of skin too. 

With the weather being pretty top drawer at the moment they all seem to be out at the moment and lots of bikers seen today and not one riding like a pratt, just like when I am out trying to enjoy my ride and avoid being wiped out by the inbred culchie scum that plagues our roads. Honestly really miffed with the volume of these morons today, I am flicking through dash cm footage and keep going 'oh aye that c#@t too'.....  :envy:

Edited by FUBAR

Bloke in a mondeo I followed down the M1 for about 25 miles today. He spent most of the time in lane 3 of 4 and some in lane 2. He got passed on left by a lot of people and was completely oblivious. Mind you he did spend a lot of time concentrating on getting as close as possible to a clio who was also stuck in lane 3.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Women drivers in Glasgow today.

Twice went from the far right lane either at a junction or on the M8 to exit on the left without looking.

Also the toby in a Polo with 'P' plates doing about 90 to scream down the Charing X exit to overtake me.

You make this sound like the glory days of the Kamikaze, when doing this meant crossing 4 lanes in quarter of a mile!

A tractor, a horse box and a pensioner were travelling down a road one day....

I was late for work.

A tractor, a horse box and a pensioner were travelling down a road one day....

I was late for work.

Welcome to my world! I meet them all most days meaning my commute generally at the moment with the addition of some road works takes 1 hour 15 minutes typically. If I am on the early shift leaving at 4am it takes me 35-40 minutes and I can get 75mpg in the process, so no big speed involved. 

I get them a lot too. Road was too busy going the other way to get past them.

Can't leave earlier either so I'm stuck with it.