The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

I think a bit of marvelling at the technical feat, is not out of the order. Beats the Grassy knoll and Day of the Jackal hands down.

As to glorifying assassination or commodifying murder, at least the UK forces' principal targets are "Military" and not unarmed civilians of Paris or any other European City.

Frankly, I'm sick of hearing the West-Side Story  refrain "We're sociologically disturbed" as a justification for every outrage committed by  Middle East inhabitants  for the last 60 years.

Nick

Edited by Clunkclick

• 3 weeks later...

Well at least it's official, the Government will now consider debating Trump, although the gobbledygook below does state they may not :D

Petitions reaches required number

I wonder how many people signed that petition because of who Donald Trump is (a rich capitalist) rather than what he said?

Once you sign up to register in one of these on-line petitions, you do tend to get inundated with the things. Lot's of people, I'm sure, will simply sign everything that comes along in the belief that the petition supports a 'good cause'. I'm not sure they are any more representative of national belief than taking soundings down the pub.

Edited by jlwah

I wonder how many people signed that petition because of who Donald Trump is (a rich capitalist) rather than what he said?

Once you sign up to register in one of these on-line petitions, you do tend to get inundated with the things. Lot's of people, I'm sure, will simply sign everything that comes along in the belief that the petition supports a 'good cause'. I'm not sure they are any more representative of national belief than taking soundings down the pub.

Well, I don't sign any petition that can be summmarised "My $family_member|friend|SO has a problem (medical or legal) so I've raised a petition".

I've never been inundated with things following signing any of these petitions.

So how do you determine if trump is the most dangerous person on the planet? More dangerous than "Isis"? Or more than bin laden or Saddam Hussain? Or is he even more dangerous than the latest boogieman Assad or Putin?

Its a non story the blokes a rich, over privileged, capitalist mouthpiece. To me he's just the us version of Boris "the hatchet" Johnson, neither of which deserves much time or energy spent on them.

• Like 1

I've never been inundated with things following signing any of these petitions.

I used to get two or three a week after signing up for one petition earlier this year. I have since realised that you can opt out of further contact by changing the settings.

I am sort of a little teeny weeny bit worried that potentially the most powerful man on the Planet could end up being Donald Trump a massive bigot. Seemed a good reason to sign the petition to me

I wasn't implying that you (or anyone else on here) signed it because of who he is, but merely that there are a variety of reasons why someone could add their name to a petition that aren't the actual reason for the petition. Much like people vote for any number of reasons and not necessarily because they actively support the candidate they vote for.

A look at the petition map is quite interesting (spilt in to parliamentary constituencies). I was surprised that there wasn't a greater number of petitioners from Banff and Buchan (the location of Trumps golf course) and the Welsh don't seem that bothered. Concentrations of votes from central London, university constituencies and Brighton (of course), but not necessarily areas with a high ethnic population. Probably not surprising is that the highest concentration of people signing the petition are from Labour held constituencies as Labour has always been pro immigration.

• Like 1

Small point,

Banff & Buchan is part of Aberdeenshire.

Trump International Golf Links @ Menie Estate is in Aberdeenshire but not Banff & Buchan.

Look at those on the petition in Sunny South Ayrshire where he has Trump Turnberry Golf Resort & Spa.

http://trumpturnberry.com

Electoral Regions are just that,

someone redrawing Boundaries.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

He is not shy or difficult to find if they want to have a word with him.

Speaking of "The Donald" (well sort of), has anyone been able to find something called a "Trump Turnberry", aledgedly in South Ayrshire? The closest I've been able to find is Turnberry village! (and btw the championship links these is called the "Ailsa Course").

3 Courses or Two and a bit Golf Courses if you like. 

Ailsa 'Open Championship Course.

& Kintyre Championship Course.

http://turnberry.co.uk/turnberry-golf-scotland

http://trumpturnberry.com

A Resort, Hotel, Spa, Lodges, Activity Centre, Club House, Golf Courses, Golf Academy, Half Way House going to the Lighthouse.

Hotel currently undergoing the Refurbishment, and what he calls it is his Business as he bought it.

It is a while and been through plenty of owners since it was a Railway Hotel.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

So there is to be a debate, then that will be that.  No actions will be taken.

Your masters debate then get a paid for taxi home or back to their accommodation, maybe after a subsidised meal and a drink or 3.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35238349

Does not compute; he has publicly made statements that can only be described as "spreading racial or religious hatred".

Edited by KenONeill

If he has done that is that not illegal in the United States of America,

and if it is do they take no action in the United States of America.?   

I have no idea whether or not it's illegal in the Yousay, but it is grounds for refusing someone entry to the UK.

Well that will be a decision for Theresa May MP, and surely she knows now after having widely consulted if she is going to ban from entering the UK someone that may be the future President of the United States of America and Commander in Chief of a World Super Power.

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

I have no idea whether or not it's illegal in the Yousay, but it is grounds for refusing someone entry to the UK.

But does that not depend what religion your hating on??