The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

cheeziemonkia, 

it was bought by many companies from many countries in the past, for 27 Million and had 35 Million Spent on it, then 21 Million. 

then bought by others for 55 million and needing more investment. 

So if you think there are buyers out their ready to take over a half done refurbishment you may be right, 

but that is highly unlikely by this summer and when the Staff are due to start welcoming guests from around the world again, many of whom will be Muslim.

From what I've heard, many of that religious grouping are boycotting trump, so it'll be interesting to see how it pans out, as one side is going to get egg on their face.

Edited by cheezemonkhai

1. Very true.

2. I'm not sure whether Muslim's own view about Da'esh is actually that relevant, it is the view of US and/or UK citizens that influences peoples support for one politician/party or another.

3. I know quite a few EU immigrants (mainly Polish) and all of them are here to stay and are saving up to bring their families over. It's the same with pretty much all the other immigrants I've met through work (though in truth a number of them, particularly the Indians think we should restrict further immigration!).

1. OK, we're in agreement there, and personally I suspect that he might get the Democratic candidate elected!
  2. The "normal" (98% is I think normal by any definition) Muslim's view of Da'esh is somewhat masked by them tending to rely on non-Muslims acting as their spokespeople rather than actively saying it themselves. :(
  3. I'll give you that this is true of Poles and (former East) Germans, but they're a minority of the EU immigrants I've met.

Americans seem to forget that if it wasn't for immigration their political decisions would possibly still be based around the dreams of the Medicine Man..............

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they maybe had to debate by statute or summit like that but...

Will an e-petition with 100,000 signatures automatically get a debate?

The Procedure Committee has said that it expects the Petitions Committee to take the existing threshold of 100,000 signatures for a petition to be considered for debate in the House as a starting-point.  But it also noted that there may be occasions when a debate is not appropriate—such as when a debate has already taken place in the House on the same subject.

It's not clear what the criteria would be to ignore a nonsense petition.

I suppose this one was too good an opportunity for grandstanding.

Donald Trump has the support of Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins and Rupert Murdoch.

What more could a man want....

Now with Sarah Palin supporting him, I only need Nick Grimshaw for a full house....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good article by Rod Liddle in the Spectator (6th Feb) entitled 'I want to see President Trump - if only because of who he would annoy'. Worth a read!

Trump would be very dangerous. Thr problems with the middle east and terrorism would shroud a Trump presidency with some of his policies towards them.

He'd never be able to leave the US for fear over his safety.

Personally I think he's the US Farage. People may agree with what he says, but sense will prevail in the voting booths when they have to decide which of the final 2 candidates to make president.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I see Mr Trump is now taking a pop at the Pope

Well the Pope did just have a pop at him :D The Pope said a man who wants to build walls (to keep the Mexicans out) and not build bridges is not a Christian.

The Donald will be in a position to embarrass the past and present Leaders of the SNP who are also the past and present 

First Ministers if he so wishes, and if its not going to possibly be a hit on his own pocket.

Time will tell.

http://scotsman.com/business/snp-accused-of-hypocrisy-over-prestwick-links-with-donald-trump-1-4035207

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot

What's so funny is it's not so far from the truth :o

Saw loads of Americans in Africa recently, all with little Canada flags on their bags, but with US passports.

Almost everyone like the Canadians, so I can see why they might want to pretend they aren't USA citizens.

• Like 1

Almost everyone like the Canadians, so I can see why they might want to pretend they aren't USA citizens.

Yeah, that or a Leprishan coz your 1% irish on your great grandads cousins side means youre universally liked. Even our UN peace keepers are treated well (generally) when over seas due to being irish and fairly easy going and easy to get on with :)

Yeah, that or a Leprishan coz your 1% irish on your great grandads cousins side means youre universally liked. Even our UN peace keepers are treated well (generally) when over seas due to being irish and fairly easy going and easy to get on with :)

I get the best of both worlds there, being a O'Neill with a Scots accent. :D

• Like 1

Well the Pope did just have a pop at him :D The Pope said a man who wants to build walls (to keep the Mexicans out) and not build bridges is not a Christian.

It was pointed out the other day that the Vatican City is surround by walls built to keep Muslims out, albeit a long time ago!

You couldn't make it up.

• Like 1

It was pointed out the other day that the Vatican City is surround by walls built to keep Muslims out, albeit a long time ago!

You couldn't make it up.

:D The Pope now needs to build a bridge then

• Like 1

The stuff The Donald came out with last night shows how dangerous he is / was,

protesters, opposition, ex business associates, anyone he thinks has ever wronged him.

Build a berm around their property, moves onto build a wall to keep them out, ban them from entering the country by sea or air,

' I'd like to punch him in the face', or just 'wipe them off the face of the earth', it all seems so easy to The Donald.

Edited by GoneOffskiroottoot