First spotted !

Not seen any around the South West yet and only one 16 plate in total.

Hoping that by Friday I will have seen one. That's when mine is due :clap:

Mines a white SEL, you might see me around Bristol, 16 Plate hatch. Did you get yours Friday and what colour / model is it so i can keep my peepers open

Mines a white SEL, you might see me around Bristol, 16 Plate hatch. Did you get yours Friday and what colour / model is it so i can keep my peepers open

Unfortunately it's this Friday. Just waiting for final conformation from dealer about delivery to my works office, as we have a sales meeting there and I can drop my existing car back at the same time.

It's a Business Grey, SE Business estate (KX16 - - -) Although Bristol (Yate) based, most of the time I will be anywhere in the South West and expect to be putting 40,000 miles on the clock each year, My Mondeo is going back after three years with 123,000 miles but only keeping the Superb for two years, as Skoda were not keen to do a three year lease with that amount of miles and it was only 15p a month more expensive to do it for two years!

Were you by any chance near Emersons Green yesterday lunch time? Thought it might have been a white Superb I spotted as I waited at the roundabout.

Saw my second Superb this morning near my home in Vastmanland (Sweden). Also a Combi (Estate) as earlier though this time in Business Grey. Had no respect for the heavy wet snow that we had this morning but then it was a 4x4 compared to my SII FWD :| 

only seen 1 in the flesh - excluding the ones at the dealer - saw loads of them  (well nore then 5) in Austria - different european reg plates.

Beginning to see quite a few lately. Monday and Tuesday this week I probably saw somewhere between five and ten, I can't remember exactly, but I have covered over 700 miles in those two days so only to be expected I'll see a few somewhere.

Yesterday morning I saw a white saloon on the M5 at Bristol, then later in the day I saw the same car again but on the M23 near the Gatwick turning, it had a very distinctive driver - I'll say no more.

Saw my first one yesterday at the West Bar roundabout, Sheffield at about 7:30am. Red estate, possibly an SE L Exec

Yup that was me :-) Sorry I didn't spot you. I was probably half asleep !

Edited by Nick_H

:coffee:

Yours is still the only S3 I've seen anywhere apart from at the dealers. I wonder where they're all hiding.

Yeah. I've only seen one white one.

I saw 2 in one day last week, a quartz grey estate on the A435 heading towards Evesham and a business grey hatch on the M42. Was good to see the estate in that colour as as that's what I ordered :-)

There still isn't a large amount of them amount - I can't recall seeing another one on the M1 of late.

I have seen a Petrol Blue one, poss SE Business spec, kicking around close to me but that's it.

I saw 2 in one day last week, a quartz grey estate on the A435 heading towards Evesham and a business grey hatch on the M42. Was good to see the estate in that colour as as that's what I ordered :-)

The estate might have been me Jim :hi:  Looking forward to seeing my car's twin!

Saw a White SEL Estate with orange and yellow reflective stripes on the tailgate end today in London City by St Paul's Cathedral on my way to a meeting. Must have been a roadworks fleet vehicle as it was parked in the middle of the road besides some traffic cones etc.

It just looks so classy (despite the car being slightly muddy!).

I saw a white S estate on the M25 last night. Took a good long look at me before flying off the A3 slip  :D

Interesting that the S estate's inner parts of the LED rear lighting weren't lit. The inner parts as in the bits stuck on the tailgate. Maybe the extra LED elements are meant for higher spec models? 

White(ish) estate on the M5 Southbound yesterday around J24 and left at J25.

SE Business or below. AE16 with black roof rails.

First one I have seen properly on the road.