Quartz grey VRS estate, cant find many pictures?!

Hi all, 

I'm just about to push the button on ordering my first Octavia and like most, am torn as to which colour to go for! 

I like the racing blue, and the rallye green, but i do kinda like the classy look of the quartz grey with the chrome and red highlights on the seats.. But. I've looked and searched and cant find many decent pictures of an estate in this colour! 

Am i missing something? i did a search in the gallery and it came up with nothing :( are there any threads anyone can point me towards with pictures in to help me decide?!

IMAG0395_zpsp5daehuo.jpg

IMAG0396_zpsud3rvrhh.jpg

I was torn between the race blue and quartz grey but on turning up at the dealers to collect this I knew I had made the right choice.

I only got mine on Tuesday but I am so glad I went for the Quartz Grey. It is quite rare as most vRS I have seen are either race blue or white. I even went for the optional Pictoris wheels to make it look a bit different.

Would love to post a pic but I can't for some reason??!

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o608/st0n13/Jezzas%20vRS/20160510_1101361_zps2a2an220.jpg

Edited by JezzaS

I like the racing blue, and the rallye green, but i do kinda like the classy look of the quartz grey with the chrome and red highlights on the seats.. But. I've looked and searched and cant find many decent pictures of an estate in this colour! 

The quartz Grey looks much classier with the grey trim/piping!! (IMHO)

Oh man, im glad i went that way! It looks lovely, i went to tet drive one yesterday and they had a L&K in the showroom in quartz, i knew then it was the way to go! 

Placed the order last night, should hopefully get the build details on friday :) 

Thanks all! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I only got mine on Tuesday but I am so glad I went for the Quartz Grey. It is quite rare as most vRS I have seen are either race blue or white. I even went for the optional Pictoris wheels to make it look a bit different.

Would love to post a pic but I can't for some reason??!

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o608/st0n13/Jezzas%20vRS/20160510_1101361_zps2a2an220.jpg

Copy the 'IMG' information, from the right of the photo in Photobucket.

Then paste it into a post, like this....

20160510_1101361_zps2a2an220.jpg

Looks good - with my favourite Mk3 vRS wheel choice :thumbup:

Finally managed to post some pics......thanks Wardy!!

DSCN12411_zps8odvkmfp.jpg

DSCN12401_zpsijvu6bbi.jpg

Edited by JezzaS
  • Like 1