Mr Goldfinger is leaving the fold...............

phoca_thumb_l__mg_3899.jpg

A 66 plate.

0-60 about 2 mins light, fuel consumption 2 gal per mile. 

Nice but I'd sooner have an SD40-2 (ideally in CSX blue)

I initialy specced rallye green but although you can spec it in that once order goes it gets stopped as only 4 colurs available on 230

Edited by dsj20v

Was just about to say, can't you only get a 230 in 4 colours? The 230 is worth the extra over a 220, but I really want one in Race Blue :(

Red, Black, Meteor Grey and Rallye Green were the options I was given. I actually wanted white.I must admit I love the Race blue but I think it has been spoilt as a colour as it's no longer an Exclusive Vrs Colour, you can even get it in Povity spec on most models.

• Like 2

You can't get them in Candy White, Skoda no longer do Yellow

I've gone for Meteor Grey, I almost picked Rallye Green

Meteor grey

Good Guess....................If I gave you my reg number could you tell the Boys in Blue Traffic Department not to stop me and If I put AG in big letters on the roof you could tell your copter driver, " Nothing to see here, move along "   :think:

Please

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

Are they doing them in green now? Excellent...that's my decision made next swap so then. Can only get meteor grey, red, metallic black and metallic white here.

Are they doing them in green now? Excellent...that's my decision made next swap so then. Can only get meteor grey, red, metallic black and metallic white here.

I was offered Green but I was also told Candy white was available, but it wasn't. Ring Customer services see what they say.  My dealer told me Green was an option

Red, Black, Meteor Grey and Rallye Green were the options I was given. I actually wanted white.I must admit I love the Race blue but I think it has been spoilt as a colour as it's no longer an Exclusive Vrs Colour, you can even get it in Povity spec on most models.

I quite like Rallye Green! Strange they said you can't have white but could have green. The Green isn't showing as a colour on the configurator for the 230, yet white is. I believe the configurator has been updated recently too as dynamic dampers are now available as an option which was never available on the VRS previously.

Nice car though, haven't seen a single one out and about, and could only see 2 on Autotrader. Did you go for any options beyond the already decent standard spec?

I test drove a 230 dsg recently. Asked Skoda UK Customer Services if I could have in Race Blue. Factory said no, only in 4 colours as per brochure, green was not included.

I quite like Rallye Green! Strange they said you can't have white but could have green. The Green isn't showing as a colour on the configurator for the 230, yet white is. I believe the configurator has been updated recently too as dynamic dampers are now available as an option which was never available on the VRS previously.

Nice car though, haven't seen a single one out and about, and could only see 2 on Autotrader. Did you go for any options beyond the already decent standard spec?