Brisky Racing - Brands Hatch - 14th November - EXCLUSIVE, no public.

BossFox

There is a shell garage just the other side of the motorway from the hotel you're at. It's on the way to the track. Close enough to make it there in the lunch break too if required.

I'm from Yorkshire. Is there a Tesco garage so I can save 10ppl? :P

Is the noise test mandatory at this track if your car is nice and quiet, or do you need to get a sticker like combe?

Pretty sure you will need a noise test regardless of how quiet the car is, as they mark down your make / model etc. and sign off your sticker.

Is the noise test mandatory at this track if your car is nice and quiet, or do you need to get a sticker like combe?

Yes and yes.

You have to be noise tested.

They give you a sticker if you pass so staff in pit lane will let you out on track.

If arriving late (not that I'm planning to) can noise testing happen later as needed?

Usually not a problem, but you need to do the sighting laps and the briefing as timetabled as getting your own one of those doesn't usually make them happy.

If arriving late (not that I'm planning to) can noise testing happen later as needed?

Last time I was at brands the noise test guy was testing throughout the day.tested my mates pick up at lunch.... which failed, 106 Dcb's :D

Edited by stevobeavo

Just picked the car up from unit 18, so can't wait for Monday. Shame I couldn't get new front tyres in time though :( .

I'll be there with my mate and his wife. Just look out for a guy with a ginger beard lol, I'll be by the car or my mates big red truck (beast support vehicle) :D. I also have a request, could anyone give my mates wife a passenger ride at all?

Edited by stevobeavo

Been a busy week to get all my mates' cars ready. Had to get engine and gearbox on the t5 van rebuilt (map being done today), clutch going in the 4motion golf today and tr7 with new radiator, and rebuilt the steering rack. My car?! Well it'll be there but it's slightly wounded and not running great at the moment.

Edited by AJ7788

Just picked the car up from unit 18, so can't wait for Monday. Shame I couldn't get new front tyres in time though :( .

I'll be there with my mate and his wife. Just look out for a guy with a ginger beard lol. I also have a request, could anyone give my mates wife a passenger ride at all?

My car will be available for passenger rides when my brothers driving as I honestly can't go out with him every time I'm a terrible passenger and get car sick :)

• Like 1

My car will be available for passenger rides when my brothers driving as I honestly can't go out with him every time I'm a terrible passenger and get car sick :)

Much appreciated, I have your tyres in the car so I'll introduce you when you pick them up.

Spent the afternoon fixing the Brisk Rover. New cv joint, lower arm and an oil change. Track tyres on and car loaded with tools and spares. So car is ready but I'm dying of the Plague that the woman brought home. Sure I'll survive though.

See you on Monday.

Just got my car back too.

Rarb fitted and brake fluid change to ate200.

Brakes need some time to bed in but hoping will be by the time 3hr journey to hotel is done.

Dartford premier inn looks like the place to be.

Stevobeavo shall see you there and the beast too.

Safe journey's and see you all monday morning.

• Like 2