ABS wiring corroded.

Hello,

I'm having issues with my 2005 MK2 Octavia. I have an ABS warning that I've tracked down to corroded ABS wiring. One of the wires is all black and corroded no matter how far i cut it back.

I'd like to replace the wiring but I have no idea where the wires go after they disappear into the wheel arch, does anyone know? I replaced the hub and the sensor before all of this. Can a new loom section be bought from the dealers?

Here's a picture of one of the wires.

Thanks

Callum

post-73231-0-94845000-1472489443_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying, thanks for the replies. I found the part number on the cable so I can easily buy the part but I have no idea where the wires go to. I've had the plug off the ABS plug behind the battery box but the colours arent there. It looks like the wires head into the car under the dash,