Fancy an immediate 10% return on your money?

SkodaVRS1963

HERE

Bangladesh v England, 11/10 against an England win.

I suspect Bangladesh will collapse tomorrow morning and England will coast home.

Upto you; I'm in for £5k with a potential £500 immediate tax-free profit.

I hope that was your £5k and not money you borrowed from some bad men.

HERE

Bangladesh v England, 11/10 against an England win.

I suspect Bangladesh will collapse tomorrow morning and England will coast home.

Upto you; I'm in for £5k with a potential £500 immediate tax-free profit.

For a while, I thought you were a genius.

• Like 1

Didn't he bet against an England win and therefore his bet won?

No, the OP was banking on England to pull it out of the bag and win to make £500. Unfortunately Bangladesh won, or fortunately if you're a bookie or a Bangladesh fan.

No, the OP was banking on England to pull it out of the bag and win to make £500. Unfortunately Bangladesh won, or fortunately if you're a bookie or a Bangladesh fan.

**** odds if England were trailing far though. Are you sure this is what he was betting on? I don't follow cricket to be fare so don't know who was winning

He also voted for Brexit. Just sayin'....................

:rofl:

Lee,

Get back to your Brexit thread. Don't contaminate intellectual threads like this one.

• Like 2

I'm really hoping it was just a bluff and a bit of 'man' talk :(

I wouldn't really like to see him lose £5K but you know what they say about a fool and his money.........

I haven't gambled on sport or horses since I lost a fiver on a horse called Magic Star in a three horse race in 1990. Came in first only to be disqualified after a Stewards Inquiry :D

That told me right then that betting's not for me lol

I wouldn't really like to see him lose £5K but you know what they say about a fool and his money.........

I haven't gambled on sport or horses since I lost a fiver on a horse called Magic Star in a three horse race in 1990. Came in first only to be disqualified after a Stewards Inquiry :D

That told me right then that betting's not for me lol

I was given a sure thing tip for a race.. backed him 10quid each way at about 12-1. By the time it went to post hed been backed in to 5-1.

Came 2nd last...

found out 3hrs later the tip was put out by the trainers stables - theyd 2 horses in the race, so tipped the donkey to lengthen the odds on the horse that (surprise surprise) won it... havnt bet on horses since!

• Like 1

I see the OP has visited the site this afternoon and it appears he might have changed his Avatar description/name to 'loser'!

Yikes! 

I hope he is a man of great means. 

Edited by Lady Elanore