Why Everyone should have a dashcam.

GentleGiant

As an HGV driver have to put up with this everyday on numerous occasions, car drivers seem to have a very high dislike of being overtaken by a lowly truck driver.

I don't care about being overtaken by HGVs .  In fact in the 50mph average speed part  of the M6  j17 to j19 I get out of the way of the HGVs doing 55ish mph (in the middle lane)  as I  don't like being tailgated. I'd rather have them in front of me than 2ft behind. Some rather shoddy driving by a few HGV drivers all to save a few minutes (i assume) It's not many drivers - but it a few each trip and a mixture and continental and home grown HGVs - can't tell who's driving of course.

Well I suppose that is a bus, on rails....

Its  actually one of these ( Class 155 ) which has been split and a small driving cab has been added at the bit where they joined. They were supposed to be used to add an extra portion to sets, not run around on there own

post-3385-0-69063600-1484072094_thumb.jpg

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

I think we may have gone off-topic :p

I don't think the OP will give a rats ass TBH, Steve :D

Never, in all my time on Briskoda I've never known a thread go " Off Topic "  or is it  Every thread on Briskoda goes " Off Topic "

I can't remember which way round it is      :notme:   I always thought "off topic " was a mouldy chocolate bar "

• Like 1

Never, in all my time on Briskoda I've never known a thread go " Off Topic "  or is it  Every thread on Briskoda goes " Off Topic "

I can't remember which way round it is      :notme:   I always thought "off topic " was a mouldy chocolate bar "

your name's usually associated when they do. Just sayin' :D ;)

• Like 1

Very bizarre decision.

At least throw your forum toys out of the pram for good reason!

Forum users these days, honestly. Not like they used to be.... :P

• Like 1

I found his statement about forgetting the ban he was quitting very interesting... noone mentioned a ban at any stage in this or any other thread that ive seen.

Tbh im surprised he stayed as long as he had given the amount of times hed been proven wrong/innaccurate in sweeping statements and generalisations with nothing to substantiate any claims.. id like to think id either learn to find the supporting evidence for my wild claim or just stop offering myself on the alter...

Anyway... back on topic,

ANDY that train is pathetic :notme:

• Like 3

So do trains have dashcams?

That's good both topics in one post....

Yep, Some Class 158 units, Class 90's ( Virgin East Coast )  DVT Trailers ( other end of a Virgin East Coast ) Some Class 66 ( Freight liners ) the odd Class 142/144/150"s MK I and MKII /153/155/..........I could go on. 

Mainly fitted to the second mans side

Edited by Auric Goldfinger