PM statement at Number 10

Laurie61

• Administrators

Well, May comes before June and by July I'll be in France, who's with me? :tongueout: Well Scotland, then France, I'm taking the scenic route.

Thankfully in the Alps trying to discover my self away from whatever madness is left...  

However in a true exclusive, not fake news at all. Here is the video I obtained from a recent bit of time travel of the brexit May Empire2.0 world trade party, led by one of the truth monkeys henchmen. The characters names have been changed, and voices are played by actors to protect true identities.

Edited by ColinD
  • Like 2

Is it me, or are the left wing trolls (probably all Lee01) getting more stupid by the day?

As if honouring the result of EU referendum isn't autocratic enough, some are now complaining that Mrs May is undemocratic for seeking a democratic election of the people, approved overwhelmingly by a democratic vote in the House of Commons.

Theresa May is literally Hitler for forcing all of this democracy down our throats!

1 minute ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Is it me, or are the left wing trolls (probably all Lee01) getting more stupid by the day?

As if honouring the result of EU referendum isn't autocratic enough, some are now complaining that Mrs May is undemocratic for seeking a democratic election of the people, approved overwhelmingly by a democratic vote in the House of Commons.

Theresa May is literally Hitler for forcing all of this democracy down our throats!

Theresa May (the blue rinsed Myra Hindley) said 'no election before 2020'. She also campaigned for Remain. She lied about wanting to remain one way or another and now she's lied again. How can anyone trust her? She's attempting to complete her coup and you either can't, won't or do not want to see it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Regardless of your party of choice, it's clear labour are going to get a thrashing. 

Whilst this is quite enjoyable to see the leftie hippies and Corbynistas get their just deserts, it means any opposition to hold a serving government to account will be greatly diminished. 

Without a decent opposition May has free reign to do as she pleases regardless of the impact on the people of the UK. 

Remember this is a party of business, who are in charge of wiping out many eu laws which currently safeguard our lives and employment. 

Be very careful what you wish for. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Are you reading a different forum to the rest of us, as nobody is claiming she is anything to do with Hitler?

Also, being pro or anti-eu has very little to do with being left or right of the centre of UK politics. 
There are plenty of Conservatives that want us to remain in the EU (Including our PM, if you listen to what she was saying before the referendum) and plenty of Labour supporters that prefer us to leave.

• Like 2

I ask, and still wonder WHY ,given the SNP idea of a "Scotland free form interference from outside influence" Sturgeon courts the EU ? IMHO, Westminster is more of a benevolent partner than the Brussels (sprouts) where the seat of power is behind closed doors), or it it the EU fund that she likes so much ?

"Scotland free form interference from outside influence"

can you show me where the SNP have said that? They moved a long time ago to advocating a position where Scvotland has the same say in international bodies as most other countries. Other than North Korea very few countries are free from external influence. Right now Scotland has 1 tory MP yet the Tories speak for Scotland in Europe and the UN. The EU is about pooled sovereignty in certain areas and joint or pooled decision making (because it is not "them" telling "us" what to do as styled by the Brexiteers). Right now Scvotland has a bigger population than countries like Ireland and Malta (both of which Britain argued would never be able to survive as independent countries) and yet has smaller representation (no one on the council of ministers and fewer MEPs).

I agree the position makes no sense if you think the SNP is about isolationism and if you believe the Daily Mail line about how the EU works. Both of those would, however, be misunderstandings of the reality. 

Hope that helps :-)

• Like 1

She is a Politician and a member of the Conservative & Unionist Party so who expects to hear the truth.

They are no different from members of the Labour Party politicians, Lib-Dems or any others that form the UK Government or coalition Government.

36C09F3600000578-3716488-image-m-7_1469986475580.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lee01 said:

Theresa May (the blue rinsed Myra Hindley) said 'no election before 2020'. She also campaigned for Remain. She lied about wanting to remain one way or another and now she's lied again. How can anyone trust her? She's attempting to complete her coup and you either can't, won't or do not want to see it.

Says someone who posts an image of a forged letter purported to emanate from the PM.

ALL politicians lie (as do members of this forum as evidenced by the aforesaid post).......time to take a chill pill and thank the good Lord that you don't have some life threatening illness.

Life isn't that bad; trust me......you lost the referendum, get over it.

14 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Says someone who posts an image of a forged letter purported to emanate from the PM.

ALL politicians lie (as do members of this forum as evidenced by the aforesaid post).......time to take a chill pill and thank the good Lord that you don't have some life threatening illness.

Life isn't that bad; trust me......you lost the referendum, get over it.

If you can't tell the difference between that and a [genuiune Downing Street] letter I suggest you go and get your head checked. Seriously? That's all you got? Criticising an obviously fake letter.

Yes, all politicians lie. It's in their nature. In fact, it's human nature but, for a head of a Sovereign country (and remember, it always has been) to tell such whoppers goes beyond the odd lie beyond BK Whopper territory.

My life's good, I don't need to trust you (not that I would anyway)  The referendum aint over............. not by a long chalk ;)

Je suis saboteur.

7 minutes ago, Lee01 said:

If you can't tell the difference between that and a really letter I suggest you go and get your head checked. Seriously? That's all you got? Criticising an obviously fake letter.

Simply by publishing that image you are guilty under the Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 (Google it).

I'm surprised the mods haven't removed it but then that's not my problem.

Good luck with your optimism that "the referendum aint over".......Article 50 has been served so it's a done deal.  May took her time doing it (for reasons I don't really grasp) but it's happened so if you want to stay in the EU you need to form a political party (a bit sharpish) and stand on a platform on June 8th and say you'll take us back into the EU.

4 minutes ago, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Simply by publishing that image you are guilty under the Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981 (Google it).

Good luck with your optimism that "the referendum aint over".......Article 50 has been served so it's a done deal.  May took her time doing it (for reasons I don't really grasp) but it's happened so if you want to stay in the EU you need to form a political party (a bit sharpish) and stand on a platform on June 8th and say you'll take us back into the EU.

Lots of problems aren't your problem are they yet you continue to discuss them.

Check your facts, dude. A50 is revokable. A little snippet whatever rag you get your news from has obviously neglected to tell you.

Lots of tactical voting to come, mark my words and TM herself could be in for an upset as her constituency voted to remain in the EU.

1 minute ago, Awayoffski said:

You keep your enemy close for so long and then get shot of them so job done. The Enemy Within!

Anyone that was close to Iain Duncan Smith MP is likely to be trusted only as far as you can see them.

http://order-order.com/2016/04/06/spad-movements-ex-ids-aide-joins-vote-leave 

how old is that article, George? Clue. Over a year.

On 20/04/2017 at 19:32, SkodaVRS1963 said:

Okay then Rumpole,  guilty of what?  You can't just be guilty of an act of Parliament.