Summer-time photos...

2 minutes ago, PaulJS said:

Just a couple of pictures from a day out in Wales yesterday :)

Superb 3 Wales.png

Superb 3.2 Wales.png

Really nice combination of colour & wheels  :)what trim level is it? great scenery too! 

Just now, drewellis said:

Really nice combination of colour & wheels  :)what trim level is it? great scenery too! 

Thanks drewllis, it's an SEL-executive 4x4 with the 2.0 TDi engine and 6 speed manual box. The pictures were taken on the Great Orme, North Wales. How are you getting on with your L&K?

47 minutes ago, PaulJS said:

Thanks drewllis, it's an SEL-executive 4x4 with the 2.0 TDi engine and 6 speed manual box. The pictures were taken on the Great Orme, North Wales. How are you getting on with your L&K?

Its lovely, I thought it was L&K actually :). The 4x4 must be great, mine is FWD 220 tsi, love it but would be much better with 4wd, it slips sometimes in the wet despite the XDS. The Great Orme is one of our favourite places - the toboggans are great fun lol

Edited by drewellis

1 minute ago, drewellis said:

Its lovely, I thought it was L&K actually :). The 4x4 must be great, mine is FWD 220 tsi, love it but would be much better with 4wd, it slips sometimes in the wet despite the XDS. The Great Orme is one of our favourite places - the toboggans are great fun lol

I did actually look at an L&K in candy white, but the petrol blue won me over - plus the discount available that was on offer on this particular car. The 4x4 is excellent, its a very sure-footed car - much better road manners than the mk2 Superb I had previously, which was fwd. The 220 Tsi must be absolutely delightful to drive - near silent most of the time I'd imagine, and nice to hear when used a little. Much less agricultural than mine I'd think. Yeah love the Orme, though I've not been on the toboggans since I was about 15 lol

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 12:03, Whaty said:

The most amazing thing is how clean she still looks. I’ve not had chance to even wash the car in three weeks, it’s been used daily, I’ve done a lot of miles and we’ve had some awful weather (luckily not in Trearddur Bay)… Don’t get me wrong, she won’t pass close inspection but I’m seriously impressed by how well this colour hides the dirt.!  

Is that the Quartz grey ? I pick mine up Monday and looks like I made a wise choice of colour :) as was tempted to go petrol blue but in the flesh looked similar to my Saab TTid and fancied a change

BTW looks amazing :)

Edited by kezwald

@kezwald yep, Quartz Grey. Not sure it looks that good in the post you've taken the quote from but thank you.!! :)

Good luck Monday, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new car...

• Like 1

On 01/08/2017 at 21:08, FloatingBrick said:

Holiday season, spent the weekend shed dragging lol

20170801_205632.jpg

That's not a shed that's as big as the hangars at Cardington

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, FloatingBrick said:

Where did you get your cycle rack from? I was thinking about getting a bike rack for the roof bars but like your idea. 

It's a Thule Euro something or other. Had it for years. Mounts on the tow bar and is pretty secure. It tilts backwards to allow access to the boot. Think the new Thule tow bar mount ones are crazy expensive but I'm sure there are alternatives. Will be looking for a three bike tow bar mounted before long once the youngest learns to go a bike. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 31/07/2017 at 15:57, aidangill said:

FINALLY got it Saturday! :) Ordered April 4th, so it took its time. But I'm happy out. 

Superb1.jpg
Superb2.jpg
Superb3.jpg

That looks fantastic, really does.    Tempted for same next time!!