Post your photos of the new Face Lift models

13 hours ago, Mark06 said:

Here's a few pics I took of mine I picked up last Wednesday 

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

Nice car, great colour but I could be biased ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, wrong thread!   .......

I'll get my coat. 

Edited by dunc69

Okay, so I now like the new lights!  

The vRS looks super aggressive at the front. As above, I think the Black Pack is a necessary addition to get the right look! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SC03OTT said:

Looks great. Black pack is a must on the vRS for me.  Costs pennies too (relatively).  

10 hours ago, dunc69 said:

Okay, so I now like the new lights!  

The vRS looks super aggressive at the front. As above, I think the Black Pack is a necessary addition to get the right look! 

Totally agree for some reason I didn't get it,it's my only regret. Going to have to look into changing it not sure how I'd stand with pcp though

1 hour ago, Mark06 said:

Totally agree for some reason I didn't get it,it's my only regret. Going to have to look into changing it not sure how I'd stand with pcp though

Depends what you're planning on doing at the end. Keeping/trading in, then fire away. No dealer will know/care if it's been retrofitted. Handing back, bit more care required. I reckon if you retrofitted to the same spec as OEM then you'd have no issues. 

4 hours ago, JT71 said:

IMG_2699.thumb.JPG.4a06ba340bda310291bcca70ec6c4cff.JPGIMG_2719.JPG.88ea259d44e67361ed1943e69fc5101e.JPGIMG_2701.thumb.JPG.a9920080e94294dfff4a7fc47c4b4b29.JPG

Love the colour! That's a little different from the usual white / black / grey. Good effort! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive comments guys, really appreciated!  It's a great colour when it's clean and sunny, the 'fleck' really stands out but it's a completely different look when it's filthy and dull!!

Edited by JT71

37 minutes ago, toni8b said:

This must be the best color for new retarded lights.

@toni8b are the new lights not growing on you, especially in vRS form??