vRS245 ordered club

update.... car still at the dealers (now been with them 2 weeks.) still can't be released still no further forward with getting it released.  Still no firm time frame for collection/delivery.   Skoda uk have it looks like agreed to foot the bill to deliver it but even thats unclear.  very frustraiting.

49 minutes ago, Ursicles said:

Was so hoping id get an 18 plate car - if im not careful ill get a 58 plate one 

Same here. Was told it would arrive Feb and actually asked them to hold a week for ‘18 plate. Now June delivery unconfirmed :sweat:

1 minute ago, RussTi said:

update.... car still at the dealers (now been with them 2 weeks.) still can't be released still no further forward with getting it released.  Still no firm time frame for collection/delivery.   Skoda uk have it looks like agreed to foot the bill to deliver it but even thats unclear.  very frustraiting.

Like the website CONFUSED.COM why would they not want you to collect your car?

9 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Yeah pleased I made the top spot, feels like a historic moment, perhaps I will win a sarcastic comment award from one of my followers, joking!

damn!  Resetting aim to be top of page 150

44 minutes ago, Ursicles said:

Yeah ... but i like new cars  - this would be my 26th :)

This will be my 1st new :); 2nd Octavia; 3rd VRS and 7th car.

I'm sure your life is enriched knowing this!

I just hope to get a Fermanagh registration on it so it doesn't have a Z...

Should be TIG **** at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Gobsheene said:

This will be my 1st new :); 2nd Octavia; 3rd VRS and 7th car.

I'm sure your life is enriched knowing this!

I just hope to get a Fermanagh registration on it so it doesn't have a Z...

Should be TIG **** at the moment.

Lets hope it does't read TIGGERS!

29 minutes ago, Janno1 said:

Booked for collection next Thursday afternoon. Nice and close to the trip to Wales on the Friday for the wknd :) These next few days will drag like hell!!

If you're near it check out the Evo triangle! My wife and I did it last year in the CR140 Tiguan and it wasn't a bad drive haha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shyVRS245 said:

Like the website CONFUSED.COM why would they not want you to collect your car?

Apparently there is a dispute between the dealer and the finance side over price. they can't release until they have resolved it. Im like thats your problem stop making it mine...

1 hour ago, Janno1 said:

Booked for collection next Thursday afternoon. Nice and close to the trip to Wales on the Friday for the wknd :) These next few days will drag like hell!!

The A470 in Wales what a great driving road, SWMBO always screaming at me to SSSLLLOOOWWWW down, or ARAF as the locals like to say!

• Like 1

Stopping in Rhyl. There was a booking for a lovely apartment but got cancelled yesterday. A week before Easter wknd...not happy.

Anyway it would appear the evo triangle isn't that far away......might have to make an excuse to the women for me and me mate to slip out for a couple of hours.

Its actually a VRS 265 you are picking up not a 245....  Nothing to do with it being a Czech Auto published article... :biggrin:

For the people picking up their new cars. Worth a read but you need google chrome to read and translate...  

https://autobible.euro.cz/zmerili-vykon-nove-skody-octavia-rs-245-15-koni-neposilila/

https://autobible.euro.cz/srovnavaci-test-skoda-octavia-rs-245-vs-vw-golf-gti-performance-vs-seat-leon-cupra/

Vrs265.PNG