Aspman

On 26/06/2017 at 13:37, Auric Goldfinger said:

Tell her your a black belt in origami..........

Alright, I fold.......

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 17:00, Aspman said:

Maybe I should.

Some chicks might dig that

mad-scientist.jpg

That just looks like he has had a bad accident in a milking parlour.....Anyway, a few tips for you....

Top-10-First-Date_png_pagespeed_ce_1HT2VNgD9f.png

• Like 2

Actually went very well. Very different people.

Saturday's attendee turned out to have a pretty poor pic on her profile and was a lot prettier in the flesh.

Sunday was a nice lass as well, very clever, very cultured not normally in my league at all.

Got on very well with both and both want to meet again. Which might get awkward. But early days so I think that's ok for now.

• Like 1

Frustrated mad scientist may need changing to player.

Hope it goes well.

p.s. I did notice that you omitted to mention if any had a facial hair.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CWARD said:

p.s. I did notice that you omitted to mention if any had a facial hair.

A gentleman never tells eh Wardy :kiss:?

• Like 4

Good on ya Mr Asp.

Meeting up for a couple of lunches with a couple of ladies is grand. Its only when your trying to figure out which Company family day you should go to early to get to other one late youre in trouble :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tubbytommy said:

Ive read your sad story fella.

Im genuinely happy you

.re in a place where you feel ready to date again.

Good luck to you im sure it will work out great.

+1

I was in a similar situation to Aspman about 11 years ago, I realised that although you won't forget the past, there is a need to move on &, maybe to start again.

I'll not bore you all with (mature) internet dating stories, except that I've met a few nice ladies, enjoyed the experience & am now in a serious relationship again.

(It ought to be serious, we met 7 years ago & have been married since Feb '15!)

One small ( but obvious) thought, widows & widowers have a different view of life &/or the opposite sex than those that have had broken relationships.

Very best of luck, DC

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sad555 said:

Sorry ,didnt have my glasses on ...................I thought the topic was .........DOGGING

Dogging might be a bit too literal where I live. Once you've seen something you can unsee it.

I'm still dating the lass from Edinburgh. It's a bit drawn out between the distance, her work and my childcare issues so we're not meeting as often as would be ideal but we're getting on ok.

• Like 3

Strangely it was one of the subjects on Jeremy Vine, Radio 2 yesterday. Was quite amusing when a dogger came on to defend his fellow participants as they do it at night and it's the perverts that do it during the day that ruins the good name of other doggers. 

Glad it is going OK. If it's going to be something more serious you'll work it out to be together more often.

• Confused 1