New Manicci Floor Mats

Ooh, a bit overwhelming - open the door & “wow, what are they?”  

Each to their own though. Glad you like them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They look good. 

I don’t imagine they’d last long in my car, weekly helpings of mud and horse **** would see to that !

It would be nice of my car stayed clean for more than a day or two!

• 1 month later...
On 28/11/2017 at 21:52, Hotwheels12 said:

Mega happy with the mats in my new vRS.

Chose the red stitching to match, mega happy with quality and fit.

23915709_10159535886000548_4666723740547576772_n.jpg

23915729_10159535885985548_2685540741986245287_n.jpg

23915802_10159535885980548_172543753220732076_n.jpg

24058830_10159535886070548_3243024426563292894_n.jpg

24067907_10159535886075548_3051860408825990137_n.jpg

24174615_10159535885995548_3179783229078692909_n.jpg

How are these holding up?

@KevC_Derby Bit harsh!

Personally think the red stitching is what spoils it for me, and would have been better just black... but each to their own.

Lets not slag people’s modifications off, as we all like different things.

Bit politer to say your not a fan

• Like 2

13 hours ago, KevC_Derby said:

Am I the only one thinking they are absolutely ****ing hideous?

I did question if I'd done the right thing after ordering, but once they arrived and I fitted then all thoughts were changed.

They do look better in person than in pictures I will admit.

Everyone has views and I'll accept them, at the end of the day they're not for everyone, but overall I'm happy with my mats, in my car.

They look like great mats, very comprehensive cover over what any other seem to go over. Mind I don't think quilted leather is really for me, though they'd be great if made out of a harder wearing synthetic material when you're traipsing in with muddy shoes/boots after a walk. 

48 minutes ago, Hotwheels12 said:

I did question if I'd done the right thing after ordering, but once they arrived and I fitted then all thoughts were changed.

They do look better in person than in pictures I will admit.

Everyone has views and I'll accept them, at the end of the day they're not for everyone, but overall I'm happy with my mats, in my car.

Fairplay to you Mate, not my bag of chips at all.

13 hours ago, Damo said:

@KevC_Derby Bit harsh!

Personally think the red stitching is what spoils it for me, and would have been better just black... but each to their own.

Lets not slag people’s modifications off, as we all like different things.

Bit politer to say your not a fan

It was straight to the point, Harsh would have been telling @Hotwheels12 his taste was up his a$$. :-)

• Haha 2

I think the OP has dealt with a BLUNT statement more than adequately

Anybody that thinks the question was anymore than BLUNT needs to join the PC Police coz this is just an online car club therefore, jokes will be made & politeness will not always be used but, we are friends.

BTW OP, I think your mats are great for YOUR car but not mine so, I won't be investing my money so, I'm out

• Like 1

I've never heard of leather mats before! How would you keep the leather from being scuffed generally, or damaged when it gets wet or muddy? If I were you, I'd be wanting to get a set of cheap rubber mats to protect my expensive leather ones!  :D

25 minutes ago, petecollier said:

I've never heard of leather mats before! How would you keep the leather from being scuffed generally, or damaged when it gets wet or muddy? If I were you, I'd be wanting to get a set of cheap rubber mats to protect my expensive leather ones!  :D

I was thinking the same to be honest, you could have that many layers of car mats you could end up not being able to get in

39 minutes ago, petecollier said:

Quick spray with this, and wipe with a microfiber cloth, mud gone and come up like new.

https://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/interior-cleaning/leather-cleaners-conditioners/leather-cleanse-superior-leather-cleaner.html