Delivery times

cjrp

24th April order placed with expected delivery early September.

27th April it had moved to BW 22.

9th May told by the dealer BW 23 and still on track for early Septmeber.

14th May Spoke with Skoda UK via live chat and found out its now unconfirmed build week 24.

(When I gave my order number on the live chat I was told it wasn't recognised and that it should start with a 2 and be 8 digits long. Contacted my dealer and enquired; he had the same as I had on my order form. After explaing a bit more he said I do have this other number on the front of your file 282..... 8 digits long. Gave this to live chat and bingo!)

Edition

1.5 TSi Manual

Quartz Met Grey

Heated windscreen & washer nozzles

Front Isofix

Canton with space saver

Family Pack

Ordered my 1.5 SEL DSG March 13th. Was given Week 21 as BW. This was later brought forward to BW 18.

Just heard from the dealer yesterday that  my car is now waiting to be finished on the production line due to a shortage of varioflex seats.

He says we should still make the original BW 21 date, but having seen other experiences on this forum, I'm a little skeptical!

Going on holiday a month today, I'm not optimistic about my chances of getting the car in time.

3 hours ago, Gaz1985 said:

24th April order placed with expected delivery early September.

27th April it had moved to BW 22.

9th May told by the dealer BW 23 and still on track for early Septmeber.

14th May Spoke with Skoda UK via live chat and found out its now unconfirmed build week 24.

(When I gave my order number on the live chat I was told it wasn't recognised and that it should start with a 2 and be 8 digits long. Contacted my dealer and enquired; he had the same as I had on my order form. After explaing a bit more he said I do have this other number on the front of your file 282..... 8 digits long. Gave this to live chat and bingo!)

Edition

1.5 TSi Manual

Quartz Met Grey

Heated windscreen & washer nozzles

Front Isofix

Canton with space saver

Family Pack

Why so long from build week to delivery? Surely if built last week May/first week in June you should have the car prior to September delivery?

I hope so! 

I think from what I've read that there has been a shortage on the varioflex seats / seat bases which has / is delaying orders and pushing back build week schedules.

Just hoping I get a confirmed build week soon 

I've had some good news.  My car is in the UK and there is a transport order for it.

So hopefully not long now.

For reference....

Edition 1.5 petrol/manual in petrol blue.  Added heated windows and washers.

We were given build 16.

15 minutes ago, sb-random said:

I've had some good news.  My car is in the UK and there is a transport order for it.

So hopefully not long now.

For reference....

Edition 1.5 petrol/manual in petrol blue.  Added heated windows and washers.

We were given build 16.

When did you place your order?

4 hours ago, sb-random said:

It was the 18th March

You have had a good result I placed my order the same week and originally told built week 20 then changed to week 23 ( 4th June) so will be grateful to get it in July 

Had an email from the dealer this morning. My car has been built, week 20 as originally predicted, and is on its way. No problems with any seat shortages or anything like that. Should be with the dealer in 3 or 4 weeks. Think I can start getting excited now!

Ordered 8th March

Provisional BW20 (this week)

Confirmed BW20

Car built and on the train

1.5 Petrol DSG SE L

Quartz Grey

Heated screen & steering wheel.

I really do do feel fortunate and having followed this thread, I can see no logic as to why my car has gone through with no issues and others with almost identical spec are being d!(ked around.  

Got the same issue as some one here.

Ordered 17th March

1.5 SE-L DSG 

Candy white

family pack

wireless charging

heated screen

tablet holders 

LED interior lights

scuff plates 

traffic sign recognition 

Apparently delayed due to rear seats. A little frustrating. Some of you guys seem quite lucky that your cars are moving quickly through the stages. 

12 hours ago, MarcusKaroq said:

Got the same issue as some one here.

Ordered 17th March

1.5 SE-L DSG 

Candy white

family pack

wireless charging

heated screen

tablet holders 

LED interior lights

scuff plates 

traffic sign recognition 

Apparently delayed due to rear seats. A little frustrating. Some of you guys seem quite lucky that your cars are moving quickly through the stages. 

Similar build to mine but wireless charging cannot be ordered at the moment

36 minutes ago, ARTURO-B said:

Still believe that extras tend to delay vehicles -- I was quoted 12 weeks for my 1.5 SE L and 12 weeks it was (Dec-March)

I think that's likely to be true - we had just the ss spare and front sensors on an SE - and we had it in 9 weeks.

But there's definitely a rear seat issue too - various combos of varioflex/alcantara are mentioned - and often they'll be standard spec for the trim level.

Messaged live chat today and is set to be built Monday and apparently no seat issues now....

wireless charging not affected for my build so will still have it. So about 6 weeks they said i could expect it here. 

So without any delays it would be around 15 weeks. 

Wearer all you optimists. Skoda can still strike you back!!! Ordered jan 19. Originally build week 11. But delayed by stages to build week 16.  Transported to emden got ther and 21st April and hasn’t moved since. 4 weeks have passed by. Skoda have given it a high priority and I now have my own case manager but the b*****has still not moved. I not sure if it was ever built or if they haved

driven it off the quay in to the see but******** it hasn’t even been allocared to a ship let alone been driven on board.  Might just arrive in time for Xmas !!!!!!!

1.5 sel petrol blue. Heated screen and nozzles.

Like PETE31SUE I ordered in January and still no sign. I’m not going to view this site again because I’m getting depressed reading about everyone’s good fortune. Skoda - never ever again! 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Coburg said:

Like PETE31SUE I ordered in January and still no sign. I’m not going to view this site again because I’m getting depressed reading about everyone’s good fortune. Skoda - never ever again! 

Hang in there, after you have the keys for a few days you will feel like you picked the right one (even if it's been a tough ride getting there)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PETE31SUE said:

Sorry for the spelling errors etc.  Hard to hit the right keys when you are so b****** angry.!,

What is the dealer? What are they doing for you?

Nice looking car Michael. Is it an SE L? I notice the wheels and roof bars would conform to the UK SE L model. Maybe the spec is different in Denmark. I ordered mine (SE L TSi DSG) at the end of February and I'm told it's on a ship, presumably Emden to Grimsby, but reading posts on this forum, it might be in Grimsby for a while.