Delivery times

cjrp

10 hours ago, MarcusKaroq said:

Mines white too, lovely colour on this B)

Edited by JKW
Wrong thread !

Eureka !! Have been informed my Edition version, Candy White with beige interior, has been built , now "Code 30 In Transit From Factory" ! Have been advised it'll be between 2-4 weeks before arriving on site at the dealership, but that's OK with me, at least it's been built & is on the way . Incidentally, I'd phoned Skoda UK before I knew, and found the lady replying very helpful & obliging, and so despite what I had read on here, I have found the process moving along  according to plan and without the problems I had feared. With that said, I'm so lucky to have ordered when I did, a couple of weeks later & things may have been totally different.

Likewise, mine ordered mid March built 4th June stuck at Emden since 8th June. Spoke to dealer yesterday said backlog at Emden of VAG vechicles and not likely  to be at dealers until 3rd week of July. 

My 1.5TSi SE L was at Emden for the last 2 weeks but is now on a boat to Sheerness for arrival tomorrow, so you never know, I think it all depends on space allocation but will be glad to see my new baby very soon :biggrin:

"Always look on the bright side of life " ! Maybe they'll all be on the same boat !

• Haha 1

On 24/06/2018 at 13:02, Fin69 said:

Check your invoice for price and stock/item number. Contact Skoda UK and get confirmed (in a printable format) what these stock/items relate to. 

If SUK confirmx2 go back to purchasing Dealership and ask where the other tablet holder is.

If SUK states x1, quote their website if it states x2 (print it off) and query the discrepancy, stating you want either both or a refund for the other tablet holder, whatever suits.

They are sending me another tablet holder out through the post should be here late this week or early next week. 

Happy with that. 

7 hours ago, JKW said:

Eureka !! Have been informed my Edition version, Candy White with beige interior, has been built , now "Code 30 In Transit From Factory" ! Have been advised it'll be between 2-4 weeks before arriving on site at the dealership, but that's OK with me, at least it's been built & is on the way . Incidentally, I'd phoned Skoda UK before I knew, and found the lady replying very helpful & obliging, and so despite what I had read on here, I have found the process moving along  according to plan and without the problems I had feared. With that said, I'm so lucky to have ordered when I did, a couple of weeks later & things may have been totally different.

Congrats, won’t be long now for you I’d say. 

I also have found Skoda live chat and customer services by phone very helpful and informative. 

Just found out mine is on route to Sheerness, ordered 7th May, 1.0 Tsi DSG Sel Emerald Green with extras

Can't fault Live Chat, very good service from them

Edited by don_kiddik
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, don_kiddik said:

Just found out mine is on route to Sheerness, ordered 7th May, 1.0 Tsi DSG Sel Emerald Green with extras

Can't fault Live Chat, very good service from them

Wow. You could beat ours, 9 weeks order to handover. Same car, black pearl, just front sensors and ss spare.

9 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Wow. You could beat ours, 9 weeks order to handover. Same car, black pearl, just front sensors and ss spare.

black one, not seen one of those, did you pick beige interior with that ??

3 minutes ago, TPauly said:

black one, not seen one of those, did you pick beige interior with that ??

Beige interior? No. far too adventurous for me ;)

Handover day, back in March...

IMG_20180330_170624.jpg

1 hour ago, stu_rt said:

Skoda called me today; there are a few sailings this weekend so hopefully some good news soon. 

Fingers crossed for you and everyone else who's car is waiting at Emden, mine included!

2 hours ago, stu_rt said:

Skoda called me today; there are a few sailings this weekend so hopefully some good news soon. 

EMS HIGHWAY is sailing to Grimsby

BISHU HIGHWAY is also at Emden (don't know destination)

I wonder how many other forum members have ordered a Karok 15.DSG SEL back in early March and still cant get a build date from Skoda? Is this acceptable?

Hi been watching this thread with interest and today I got a call today saying my Karoq has been built.

This is my first ever brand new purchase of a vehicle as I usually just buy low mileage ex dealer stock Octavia's, or had company cars from brand new.

(As an aside, I drove my first Octavia before they were released to the public at a Dealer Ride and Drive event at Silverstone I guess in 1995 or 1996. So to switch to a new vehicle type is breaking a 22 year habit.)

Anyway to help other people gauge delays and order times here are mine...

Actual Order Date 12th April

Actual Build Date 28th June

Expected Delivery Date (on Paper Work issued in April) August 31st. So I think that will be ahead of the schedule on the paper work.

1.5 TSI 150Bhps SE L DSG (Heated Windscreen and PPP Assistance)

I was originally given an earlier build date but then told problem with seats, was originally going to be week of 31st May so around a month later...

Who knows when it will be shipped...

Well 23 weeks after signing the order form I picked the car up this morning. Only put a couple of miles on it but seems rather good so far. Impressed with the limited Skoda Connect you get on the SE L and the 1.5 TSi seems more than capable.

27 minutes ago, GlosJanner said:

the 1.5 TSi seems more than capable.

Wait till you've run it in and you can open it up properly, I have found it to be surprisingly quick for the size of the car. I was concerned how it would be compared against my old 150bhp Octavia diesel, but it's just as quick :)

Hi all

My 1.5 TSI Edition in silver with beige interior was ordered on 7th April and had a confirmed build week 20. 

Heard from dealer today that it should be delivered to dealer on Wednesday 4th of July for pickup on Friday.

was given an estimated time of between 18 to 20 weeks and it’s took considerably less than that, (13 weeks) and this has been at Grimsby for the last 2 weeks. 

So hopefully your orders should be less than quoted from the dealer.

Just to add I got £280 off my bill for the signal booster removal.

Ian

On 28/06/2018 at 15:38, SurreyJohn said:

EMS HIGHWAY is sailing to Grimsby

BISHU HIGHWAY is also at Emden (don't know destination)

Bishu on its way to Halifax Canada. 

EMS now on its way to Malmo having delivered a few cars to Grimsby, and mine wasn't one of them! Been at Emden over 3 weeks now. 

I ordered my Karoq 1.5 SEL DSG on 17th may, eventually got an update from my dealer today that there's still no build date. I've had to cancel my order as I need the car by the end of september. Pretty disappointing and has taken a few weeks to get any kind of answer from my skoda dealer