Take that Elon Musk!

lancpudn

i wonder what his response to the numerous already rusting cybertrucks is.. or the ones that broke when brought on some offroading courses that it should have been well capabke of..

or the fact that the stupid bespoke tyres are being damaged by the equally stupid bespoke "aero covers" (hub caps.. they are poorly thought out hubcaps..) and so owners are being told take them off for now.. and apparently will suffer 5-10% loss in range as a result (according to the report i saw, i wont vouch its accuracy as that seems extreme!)

oh, or the fact that the autoclosing frunk has no obstruction sensor and so could cut your fingers clean off they are in the gap. 

Edited by mac11irl

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, @Lee said:

The man's an absolute idiot.

Clue is in the first sentences third word. 

20240219_014407.thumb.jpg.b108588e8a7d50e4725b99e49ffc8bc0.jpg

What percentage of illegal immigrants to the US do you think vote Republican?

Do Illegal Immigrants actually vote?

Surely they are not as stupid as North Americans or even maybe some in Scotland

That would be about as stupid as those in Scotland that decided to go on the electoral roll in Scotland to vote in either of the referendum. 

Years of dodging debt collectors on Community charge arrears or just benefit fraud etc and then there they are to be easily found.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rooted said:

Possibly. But certainly not in the numbers claimed by tRump and Elmo.

Because they're in the US illegally so are ineligible. 

Screenshot_20240219-203443.thumb.png.00030fffee11b8e841d77e9e6c7b137b.png

https://apnews.com/article/trump-migrants-border-voter-fraud-campaign-40bbf5748615a3b1f6087ff920f59278

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, @Lee said:

Tech genius 🙄 

FYI when installing/ setting up a new Windows PC you can always just click on 'Skip' 

FB_IMG_1709245990710.thumb.jpg.32c2b29a9f3e250ee7ec50c5fb235f88.jpg

so, elon, who promotes AI in his cars doesnt want AI?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/02/2024 at 17:18, Rooted said:

Surely they are not as stupid as North Americans or even maybe some in Scotland

That would be about as stupid as those in Scotland that decided to go on the electoral roll in Scotland to vote in either of the referendum. 

Years of dodging debt collectors on Community charge arrears or just benefit fraud etc and then there they are to be easily found.

That's the dilemma for them.

If they register to vote, they show up on the ICE radar.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/undocumented-immigrants-can-vote-in-some-elections-but-ice-could-keep-them-away/

Elmo looks clearly rattled here. And as for the 'I had a tough childhood' line? If it was it was a very priveleged tough childhood what with having very rich parents and an emerald mine that he denies yet his father was on a four day trip to.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can see why Musk's refusal to give in to advertiser demands for censorship offends the censorship community.

I can also see why he tore up his deal with that clown Lemon, after Lemon made such a ridiculous set of demands.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/15/media/don-lemon-demanded-tesla-cybertruck-5m-advance-equity-in-x-before-elon-musk-canned-him-sources/

image.thumb.png.b79296cf022e1893e5c270e073820dd0.png

Edited by EnterName

2 hours ago, @Lee said:

Genius 🙄 🤦 

FB_IMG_1711821759604.jpg.44126d9b99214584c627b54b205ce6d1.jpg

What a ****...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, skomaz said:

What a ****...

Yep, you've done some engineering I believe. They could be warped, stress fractures etc etc not to mention they're nearly fifty years old now. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, @Lee said:

Yep, you've done some engineering I believe. They could be warped, stress fractures etc etc not to mention they're nearly fifty years old now. 

im a structural engineer. the only reuse that steel is going to see is when taken away, melted down and reforged. 

Musk once again showing himself to be a complete dumbass who need to stfu when it comes to things he doesnt know anything about 

• Like 1

He might be on a wind up, if so he has succeeded!

2 hours ago, mac11irl said:

the only reuse that steel is going to see is when taken away, melted down and reforged. 

Forged maybe but not reforged.

• Like 1