First sighting

Nemutai

I have just seen my first Karoq out on the road. Few false alarms that turned out to be Kodiaks, but first Karok outside a dealership.

Obviously apart from your own ( if your one of the lucky people that have taken delivery), have you seen many out and about?

4 minutes ago, fabman said:

Seen two on the Isle of Wight , one belongs to Vectis B) , the other was a white Se .

I've been spotted:blush:, I saw a white SE parked a few hundred yards from my house.

9 minutes ago, fabman said:

Only live a stones throw away from you Vectis , so I see your car every day , if your home :D

I think I know who you are, are you married to the sister of someone who used to go down to my Mum's stables.

I have seen one today, he was pulling into the local banks car park and just in front of me, it was a emerald green SE? 4x4, I spoke to him and said he picked it up just 2 hours before from the same garage as Nick_p and myself are purchasing ours from.  I did ask how long it took him to get it from ordering which he replied just ordered it 2 weeks ago! I assume it’s a car bought from stock? Although he did say when he ordered he told the dealer he wasn’t bothered about extras.

Edited by Karman

Not a one. And only saw my first Kodiak today.

Beginning to think Karoqs are something mythical.

I remember this with our 1st Yeti bought in 2011. The car had been launched in 2009 but two years later they were still rare enough to wave if you saw another. Nowadays they're almost ubiquitous.

I liked it, better than alot of the other colours Skoda have, he did say he picked that colour in the showroom from them colour ball chart things, so might not be a car from stock, sorry digressing now, so anyway it would be better with a beige interior and the green looked good in the sun we had today, and I bet it wouldn’t show the dirt up so much in winter either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nemutai said:

You still taking delivery this week Mike? Yours will probably be #2. If your is the Yeti I think it is!

Baildon and surrounds, cappu beige 16 plate Yeti, yeti man sticker on the back? That'd be us :thumbup:

The car is in the UK. Still hoping for before easter, but getting info from DMK Bfd is like pulling teeth :sweat:

I’m in Baildon as well. I pass a 16 plate on H.P.La. and another on B Av. walking the dog.

I’ve not been impressed by DM Keith especially the after sales. Hope you take delivery before the weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Nemutai said:

I’m in Baildon as well. I pass a 16 plate on H.P.La. and another on B Av. walking the dog.

I’ve not been impressed by DM Keith especially the after sales. Hope you take delivery before the weekend. 

Amazing. That's us, but H P Dr. Our new car will be the third we've bought from DMK since 2011. Never had an issue with after sales/services and neither with purchases till this last one. I know the Sales Director will be on us like a tramp on a kipper wanting a 5* review. I fear unless he treats us right he'll be sadly disappointed. 

22 minutes ago, El Dingo said:

Seen one in white in a queue near Nottingham (going the other way) and one in business grey on the M1 (going south as I was).

Might see a black one this weekend.

Yes I'm hoping to see a black one at the weekend too......

I saw my first (and only) Karoq out on the road last Saturday, on the A5 passing Chirk. I think it was the standard blue colour and I'm glad I didn't settle for that. :sick:

Edited by Luckypants

Glad I settle for that

Is that a typo Luckypants? The one I spotted in Asda’s carpark was the solid blue, I must admit it’s not one of my favourite colours for the Karoq......

2 minutes ago, Nemutai said:

Is that a typo Luckypants? The one I spotted in Asda’s carpark was the solid blue, I must admit it’s not one of my favourite colours for the Karoq......

Certainly was! Fixed, thanks.