First sighting

Nemutai

Just seen a very strange one on the Isle of Wight, it was only a brief sighting as it was on  a blind bend, it was white but absolutely covered in stickers and not Skoda style ones!

9 hours ago, anna_banana said:

Having seen a white one a few weeks back (with a few Kodiaqs in between), I saw a business grey one yesterday. I'm yet to see a quartz grey one on the road (my colour).

Shouldn't have to wait too long! I reckon quartz grey is the most popular colour.

I have seen two Karoks now, both in quartz.

I got mine just over a week ago, up till then i only seen 1 on the road, ever since getting mine i have seen atleast 1 per day lol. Im near sure theres now one in the next street up aswell.

I was expecting my friend's Karoq, which will be delivered later this week, to be my first customer Karoq spotting.  But, I spotted a white one today.

Have seen a white, quartz grey, petrol blue and meteor grey so far. All look pretty good

I love the Meteor grey on my Octavia vRS (it is also surprisingly easy to keep clean!) but dont think it looks quite as nice on non-sporty models. Was tempted by it, but thought I better change it up so went for the more standard Quartz Grey! Would have preferred it to be more Anthracite Grey (and less blue), but would have also liked body coloured bumpers, 230BHP and an autopilot mode with reclining bed seat. Can't have it all I suppose...

1 hour ago, monkey153 said:

Have seen a white, quartz grey, petrol blue and meteor grey so far. All look pretty good

I love the Meteor grey on my Octavia vRS (it is also surprisingly easy to keep clean!) but dont think it looks quite as nice on non-sporty models. Was tempted by it, but thought I better change it up so went for the more standard Quartz Grey! Would have preferred it to be more Anthracite Grey (and less blue), but would have also liked body coloured bumpers, 230BHP and an autopilot mode with reclining bed seat. Can't have it all I suppose...

I agree I was hoping more for a graphite grey in some lights the quartz looks quite blue and in others greyer, in one of the showrooms they had it next to the bright green painted wall they use in Skoda dealerships and under that light it looked more green grey

I saw a white one in our local Tesco's car park a couple of weeks ago and a silver one on the M6 last week. That's it!

Kinda hoping I'll see another white one on my drive before too much longer.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kainey54 said:

I saw a white one in our local Tesco's car park a couple of weeks ago and a silver one on the M6 last week. That's it!

Kinda hoping I'll see another white one on my drive before too much longer.

If it was last Monday it could of been me on the M6! ;)

there does appear to be more about now. Not sure if they all have rear seats though :biggrin: Saw 4 this weekend around Livingston. One in white (couldn't tell if it was Candy or Moon) but it looked good, one in Petrol Blue which was gleaming in the summer sun, one in Energy Blue which looked good despite being the 1 basic solid colour and one in Business Grey.

6 minutes ago, Bowdie said:

there does appear to be more about now. Not sure if they all have rear seats though :biggrin: Saw 4 this weekend around Livingston. One in white (couldn't tell if it was Candy or Moon) but it looked good, one in Petrol Blue which was gleaming in the summer sun, one in Energy Blue which looked good despite being the 1 basic solid colour and one in Business Grey.

Will finish that off for you...

.....and one in Business Grey that looked absolutely fantastic! :biggrin:

(no it wasn't mine)

Actually, I couldn't say hand on heart that it was Business Grey, could have been Meteor. The sun wasn't shining and it was going in the opposite direction (the car not the Sun!!) so only a fleeting glance really. It wasn't as dark as Quartz, but yes it looked good as well :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 18/05/2018 at 20:58, Vectis said:

ust seen a very strange one on the Isle of Wight, it was only a brief sighting as it was on  a blind bend, it was white but absolutely covered in stickers and not Skoda style ones!

Sure it wasn't an alteca as there is one on island driving about ??:)

1 hour ago, fabman said:

Sure it wasn't an alteca as there is one on island driving about ??:)

No, I should have updated, the next day I saw a group of cyclists all in Skoda colours and I reckon this was their support vehicle, I did see 2 yesterday though, a white Island reg and a mainland metallic blue.

8 hours ago, Michael G said:

Blue one on Otley Rd just now.

Anyone here?

Leeds? I've seen one in blue, one in grey and ours. Very rare. 

8 hours ago, LBFS said:

Leeds? I've seen one in blue, one in grey and ours. Very rare. 

Well, bottom of Baildon, heading towards Shipley :thumbup: