First sighting

Nemutai

I saw my first today at Shackletons Garden Centre, Clitheroe. It looked Quartz Grey, on a grey day, on a grey carpark. Glad I got Skinflint Blue :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, P6bJOHN said:

I saw my first today at Shackletons Garden Centre, Clitheroe. It looked Quartz Grey, on a grey day, on a grey carpark. Glad I got Skinflint Blue :biggrin:

:o You could be shot for that post!!  :D (Mine will be business grey) I liked the blue also!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldKaroq said:

:o You could be shot for that post!!  :D (Mine will be business grey) I liked the blue also!!

I like living on the edge of a colourful world! The North West is monochrome enough. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

I followed a Quartz Grey Karoq heading towards Knutsford, Cheshire from the M56. The first one I have seen so far. It wasn't hanging around, but looks perfectly ok from the rear! 

• Like 1

I think I was a first sighting yesterday.

A couple in a yeti were very excitedly pointing at my car when I drove past them at a junction.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheRoq said:

I think I was a first sighting yesterday.

A couple in a yeti were very excitedly pointing at my car when I drove past them at a junction.

Do you know, every Yeti I've passed I've looked to see if they react. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. 

Either they're all asleep, or like me, haven't yet grasped the difference between Kodiaq and Karoq at a quick glance in traffic.

21 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Do you know, every Yeti I've passed I've looked to see if they react. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. 

Either they're all asleep, or like me, haven't yet grasped the difference between Kodiaq and Karoq at a quick glance in traffic.

Even I struggle with the difference though.

When one reversed into the showroom yesterday I thought thats good, the Karoq has got LED reversing lights.

Oh, hang on, its a Kodiaq.

• Haha 1

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Hopefully picking my Karoq up in about 10 days time. 

Driving in Bromley today I passed a Karoq, the first I've seen other than at a dealers. Not only was it in the same colour as mine (quartz grey) but the last 3 letters on the number plate were MPF - my initials!! I want that plate!! What are the chances?!! 

1 hour ago, Eddaminna said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here. Hopefully picking my Karoq up in about 10 days time. 

Driving in Bromley today I passed a Karoq, the first I've seen other than at a dealers. Not only was it in the same colour as mine (quartz grey) but the last 3 letters on the number plate were MPF - my initials!! I want that plate!! What are the chances?!! 

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum!

Doh its too late now to change colour from the (ahem) slightly more...common? Quartz Grey to the lovely Business Grey? :biggrin:

Just kidding, the Karoq looks great in most colours.

You must try and get the plate!

Spotted first one in Sainsbury's car park 6 days ago. Driver really liked it compared to his previous Audi. l picked mine up today from Simpsons, Preston and driven home down to London. SE L in solid blue. Traded in my Rapid Spaceback.

We collected ours today - coming from a 1.0 Focus it's a bit of a step up! Only seen 2 on the roads so far, with ours making 3. Makes a change going from one of the most common cars to one people haven't heard of! 

We have still only seen two. We went up to the Lake District and back over the weekend and didn't see one. I'm going to be gutted if another one turns up in our little town :sweat:

Just saw another one, again in quartz grey, driving London-bound on the A2 near Bexleyheath. Didn't check the plate so it might be the same one I saw in Bromley I guess. 

My dealer (Croydon) has confirmed mine is arriving on Tues next week....

1 hour ago, OldKaroq said:

I have seen one on the road, mine making 2. Very rare, as yet! What do you think of the Karoq so far?

Very impressed so far. Everything inside seems to make sense, just got to wait for things to loosen up to get a sense of performance and fuel economy. Little one loves the pan roof! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw two yesterday, taking my total to 4 in addition to mine. I actually saw one of them whilst driving my own Karoq, so perhaps they are now starting to hit in numbers. I do like the exclusivity of being the only Karoq in the village! :D

We have had ours 3.5 months and today we saw our first Karoq a red one parked in Kent, GF18... and when we parked at the local garden centre lo and behold there was another in bright blue BF18...husband had to park right next to it, although they were still there when we left so they won't have known B)

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:49, MarcusKaroq said:

My partner liked the solid blue but I was like no thanks and settled for white. White does look smart personally. 

Ours could be the white spotted as we have had it since late January and we have a friend in South Nottingham.

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:33, xmb53 said:

Spotted first one in Sainsbury's car park 6 days ago. Driver really liked it compared to his previous Audi. l picked mine up today from Simpsons, Preston and driven home down to London. SE L in solid blue. Traded in my Rapid Spaceback.

Funny we traded in Spaceback for our Karoq.:biggrin: