First sighting

Nemutai

13 hours ago, fabman said:

Yeah there is a petrol blue one that lives in Shanklin , last 3 letters DMR 

I've seen that one but this was an 18 plate

We are getting more common. My wife went to one of here suppliers this morning and found they also had a Karoq, in Petrol Blue. No information on spec. or engine (its a petrol) or drivetrain, just colour :biggrin:)

We are no longer the only Karoq in the Vale.

Thanks for showing me round your Karoq this morning Michael G. As I left you, I saw the blue one turning up Westgate. Hopefully the third one in the village will be here in the next couple of weeks. :biggrin:

I have ordered the correct 90 deg adapter now.  

Finally seen another Karoq in the wild on the road out of my town so it means I'm not the only Karoq owner in town. At one point there we almost had three in a row on the M5... well an Alteca and two Karoqs :)

Will catch first sighting of my Petrol Blue SEL tomorrow when I collect it in Aberdeen.  Quite looking forward to it (being an understatement) and weather looks good for a run around too.

• Like 1

Seen 4 now, seem to be more popular round here now. No white ones so I am glad about that :D, fingers crossed my one will be here soon. 

Edited by MarcusKaroq

Have to say, given that I live in an area where there are lots of cars (south of Birmingham) that I've not seen many Karoqs at all, given that they have been out for a while now. Have seen a few Kodiacs though.

Lots of Evoques and Discovery Sports but then we do live near where they are designed and manufactured and many employee cars about. One of my main reasons for not wanting one, too common!

I saw one this morning M1 south bound at 9.09am going into the Watford Gap services.  Dark green colour, looks Ok from what I could see.

20 hours ago, Vectis said:

I do believe that I have had a petrol blue one move into my neighbourhood :biggrin:

Really i wonder whose that is ????

saw you going along sandy lane ........;)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jimhem81 said:

that may well of been the boss. she was out this morning, with little'un riding shotgun. More than ! hope she wasn't speeding !!!!

:D  of course not she was going past the speed camera :D  didn't get a look at who was driving but saw the back end and just about could see Karoq looked good in white

1 hour ago, fabman said:

Really i wonder whose that is ????

saw you going along sandy lane ........;)

I thought it was you but I drove past your house in the firm's van yesterday and saw it on your drive:biggrin:

37 minutes ago, Vectis said:

I thought it was you but I drove past your house in the firm's van yesterday and saw it on your drive:biggrin:

Image result for STALKER ;)

• Like 1