Briskoda scallies and saints - a guide to buyers and sellers

blocks_off - Sold my Kenwood unit to him. 

Agreed a price we were both happy with and payment sent as soon as requested. Fantastic communications from start to finish. Fantastic guy to do business with. 

blocks_off     :rock: 

• Like 1

Plymouth Red

Bought his Kenwood unit. Great communication with all emails promptly replied too and a very comprehensive reply when necessary, esp. when I was trying to imagine the item fitted in my Octy. Dispatched the item when he said he would. Item was exceptionally well packaged & presented.

All in all, a very good experience! :) 

• Like 1

Plymouth Red

Bought his Kenwood unit. Great communication with all emails promptly replied too and a very comprehensive reply when necessary, esp. when I was trying to imagine the item fitted in my Octy. Dispatched the item when he said he would. Item was exceptionally well packaged & presented.

All in all, a very good experience! :)

And looks the 'dogs nads'' in your motor as well.............miss that unit but hey hoe such is life!!

• Like 1

Thanks to Sparkly for sending the speaker even though he had advertised it as 'collection only'.

Kept me informed throughout the transaction and even dropped a detailing gift into the box for me.

A very good experience - just what Briskoda should be about.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to mikeholroyd, just bought an indicator stalk from him. From spotting the ad and contacting him, I got same day replies, item in the post the following day, and arrived very well packaged the day after that. He even threw in a load of free advice on how to fit it.

Top bloke.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam_

Bought some springs a month or so back, he's awesome to deal with - great communication and price

Thanks mate :) 

And thanks for the Prompt payment and great coms too

Add TommyH to the list of saints.

Would recommend 'theboyarmitage' and his little Acer laptops.

Kept me informed at every stage. Great communications throughout and a decent little laptop with box & all packaging to boot.

Ideal little laptop for VCDS...

• Like 1