Still no build week!

26 minutes ago, bripat said:

Just been told by Skoda UK and my dealer that my kodiaq 1.5 SE l is on its way to the port and SHOULD be at my dealers in 3/4 weeks 

I highly doubt it as no petrol engine is approved for the Kodiaq yet.

Just now, BGB said:

I highly doubt it as no petrol engine is approved for the Kodiaq yet.

I was told by my dealer last week it could be new year before I get my car so I rang Skoda UK to be told car had left factory and was on its way to exit port ??? ...So I ring my dealer back to ask them to check and they also say it's on its way to port of exit and they were very surprised so they rang Skoda to to check too. Has it passed now who knows ? 

Just now, mlohnork said:

Hmm. Well on adac's wltp list, 1.5 is still not on it. I guess we can expect it soon. Or... 

Hi my adac,s list is only showing up to last Friday 19th so it might be a few days behind I hope 

19 minutes ago, bripat said:

Hi my adac,s list is only showing up to last Friday 19th so it might be a few days behind I hope 

I had a look this morning and a load of volvo polestars had been added but no new Skodas... 

I'm still waiting for my employer to confirm that an order can be placed for a 1.5 SEL but looking at this thread there are wide variations as to when delivery would take place. 

There is a scenario that whilst Skoda stock pile vehicles and potential buyers go elsewhere that there will be a glut of various models that will require offers to shift them.

As for me I see the VW Arteon 1.5 (R Line) has passed the test or sticking with an SUV the 5008 is an option.

11 minutes ago, BGB said:

I rather wait a full calender year than purchase a french vehicle :tongueout:

Having had a Pug that broke down in West Midland Safari Park I do know what you mean..

'Derogation Rules' and application for this allowed manufacturers to First Register end of line cars built before June the 1st 2018 after August 2018.

Only up to 10% of what they had Registered in 2017 though.

Start planning your choice list policies for WLTP and RDE _ Fleet Management Home.mhtml

Switch to new WLTP emissions regulations may put pressure on new car supplies _ Latest News.mhtml

Edited by Offski

I just looked at the paperwork sent over when I ordered in mid-Sept and realised they have included the Skoda vehicle detail sheet which says the car was produced BW32 and gives its location as Grimsby but still status 20, ie not built. 

So, it does confirm that some cars are being held in the UK awaiting testing. 

List updated today but no Skodas.

I do wonder what program the dealers are using to see whats approved or not, I said to my official dealer that the 2.0 TSI Octavia was on the list but he said it was not approved yet. That got me thinking maybe the official list for Skoda (not the ADAC) is different for each country, that one engine and model configuration is ready but some countries get them first.

There isn't a program, I think that's the point, and the reason behind a lot of the confusion at dealer level.

The communication from Skoda UK to their dealer network was posted back on page 7 (and pasted below), and provides specific instructions to the UK dealer network on how they can check the build status of their customer orders. It mentions a system called SLI, but this looks to be the regular system used for checking the cars progress. The instructions (particularly those parts in the red boxes) are explaining how the 'banking' procedure is reflected or is affecting the data in their 'SLI' system and how the dealers should interpret the information they are seeing on their computers...

44074138_10214790111804121_1028227033362071552_n.thumb.jpg.c3fd8069e1a6d7fd8f22c66dd03e2733.jpg

44121574_10214790111844122_3826257764095623168_n.thumb.jpg.c3ebbd184f91c0144821e644721e66ef.jpg

44055667_10214790112404136_4897098019859595264_n.thumb.jpg.4da493e7120081d195dd6a1ed7bfa9e0.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Badgerface said:

I just looked at the paperwork sent over when I ordered in mid-Sept and realised they have included the Skoda vehicle detail sheet which says the car was produced BW32 and gives its location as Grimsby but still status 20, ie not built. 

So, it does confirm that some cars are being held in the UK awaiting testing. 

Non WLTP approved vehicles aren't being let out of the factory, this is stated in the communication above.

Perhaps the 'Grimsby' location is referring to the dealers allocated port of entry. When I ordered my Kodiaq the dealer told me that the port of entry is often determined by the location of the dealer.

19 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

Non WLTP approved vehicles aren't being let out of the factory, this is stated in the communication above.

Perhaps the 'Grimsby' location is referring to the dealers allocated port of entry. When I ordered my Kodiaq the dealer told me that the port of entry is often determined by the location of the dealer.

You’re mostly correct, I just spoke with Skoda and it isn’t yet in the UK.

They did say that it’s not approved yet, but they have started shipping anyway in anticipation of approval.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Demetriuskoda said:

Today someone told me that the Kodiaq will pass the WLTP test till the end of this week! Maybe on Monday we will see the Kodiaq in the list of ADAC... Could anyone here confirm that???

With what engine and trim level?